Author Topic: Only 2 days left for Auction e-mail bids!!!  (Read 1455 times)

Offline Pi55y

Only 2 days left for Auction e-mail bids!!!
« on: May 24, 2010, 05:05:50 AM »
If you are unable to attend the Calis Carnival Charity Promises Auction on Wednesday but are thinking of bidding on some of the great items that have been donated/promised, you have only 2 days left to make bids by e-mail.

If you would like to make an on-line bid please e-mail us with your commission bid at info@caliscarnival.com or you can e-mail me through my profile on this forum.

Advise us what you are bidding on and how much you are prepared to bid up to and our auctioneer will bid on your behalf up to your maximum bid - just like a real auction or on e-bay. Bids will be accepted up to 12 midnight Turkish time (10.00 pm English time) on the night of Tuesday 25 May when this facility will close.

All e-mail bids received will be acknowledged within 24 hours of receipt.

For those who are able to attend the auction and would like to make bids on the night  you will be asked to complete a form on arrival at the Nil Bar/Orient Express Restaurants giving your name address and contact details. You will then be provided with a "Bidding Number" card (cost 1TL) as in UK auctions. You will also be able to pre-register and obtain a bidding card from the restaurants during the same day. Please note you will not be able to bid unless you have a bidding card. This makes it easier both for the auctioneer and for administering the winning bids. Money will be collected on the night where possible, "Promises" issued and official receipts given. For those unable to pay on the night, payment will be required within 7 days of the close of auction or the item will be withdrawn. In these cases the "Promise" will not be issued until the payment is received.

Hope this clarifies the bidding system :D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf