Author Topic: Please Please Help  (Read 3062 times)

Offline marytheresa

« on: January 19, 2011, 14:27:39 PM »
Hello everyone I hope you are all well. Im afraid I have my begging bowl out and need your help once again. A 2.5 month old child died of Hunger in Turkey in a city called samsun on the black sea cost....... It is ironic that in the year 2011 such a young child dies in a county that produces so much food she is able to feed herself and export food to other countries.

When I read the article i just simply cried like a baby not only for the child but for the family im a mum and to loose a child is horrific but to loose a child from hunger well to be honest it takes my breath away and i am simply lost for words.

I have posted a message out on my face book page asking for dontaions no matter how small to send to this family to help get them back on their feet again and give them some kind of life with a little bit of hope in it.......... i Have a paypal account where anyone can donate and i have a trusted contact on the black sea coast who will make sure the money is given direct to the family.

I know times are hard but please try to give something its hard to dig deeper when everything is so expensive but a simple gift could really change the life of this family.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and god bless you and us all.

Mary  :)

Offline marytheresa

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2011, 15:18:22 PM »
I forgot to add my paypal account is minikof@aol.com and please dont forget to click on the gift button :)

Many thanks in advance of kubra's family

Offline cheers

Please Please Help
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2011, 20:52:52 PM »
A disgrace to mankind in this day and age!!!!:(

Offline Eric

Please Please Help
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2011, 21:08:05 PM »
Out of interest where did you read the article?

Offline Eric

Please Please Help
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2011, 21:11:41 PM »
Found the page.  The story is the 3rd one down the page.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/n.php?n=turkish-press-scan-for-jan.-19-2011-01-19

Offline marytheresa

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2011, 07:13:39 AM »

Offline pettersmith

Please Please Help
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2011, 10:43:03 AM »
Your information is correct, but help i can do for this, I think this information is very old and is the child is still all right. I need to check it properly for this. I want some more prof for this.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf