Author Topic: Trying to solve a mystery  (Read 1479 times)

Offline Libra

Trying to solve a mystery
« on: December 30, 2011, 14:41:04 PM »
First of all ,the location is Ovacik , near Orka hotel and Bozbey villas.

A pregnant shy cat we know since one year ( but were unable to catch to have her operated ) ,came with five new kittens ( maybe about two months old ) a few weeks ago. They came , we fed them and they went. This lasted for about two weeks.  

Two black ones , two striped grey ones and a white-grey one like the mother herself.

We saw that they came from a house ( or villa ) with a garden and pool on the otherside of the road ( 94. sokak ). We saw them every time going back to that garden again.

This house looks deserted , I haven't seen anybody living there since we moved here in October 2010. But about 10 days ago I suddenly saw lights at the windows of the house one night. It was a rainy time. But this was it , and there was no more light again the following nights.

From that day on , I did not see the kittens anymore. The mother still visits our garden for food.

Was it just coincidence ? I thought that maybe the kittens were living somehow in that house and somebody picked them up that night to give them a safe shelter...

Does anybody know about this incident ?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf