Author Topic: St Lukes Midnight Walk  (Read 1776 times)

Offline BernieTeyze

St Lukes Midnight Walk
« on: April 02, 2012, 11:42:15 AM »
Hello everyone, I know it's the time of year when the requests for charitable donations are constant.

The girls and I at work have signed up to raise as much as we can for St Lukes Hospice Midnight walk. It's a ladies only walk due to take place on June 9th around the Crewe and Nantwich area.

Our little team, Angela,Leslie and Judith along with myself are women of a certain age (and size!!) who have volunteered to walk  13.5 miles, we are known as the CivicChicks.
If you would like to support us, and we would welcome any donation however small,there are several ways to sponsor us.
By Text-
Just text IPSW89 to 70070 with how much you would like to donate. When you receive your thankyou txt there is a link to take you to gift aid so we don't have to pay tax. THE GOOD NEWS IS THERE IS NO EXTRA CHARGE, JUST THE USUAL COST OF THE TEXT MESSAGE.

By Computer
Just giving.com/CivicChicks, where you can pay by card or paypal.

On Facebook
Add us on CiviChicks@hotmail.co.uk, even if you don't want to donate we would appreciate your messsages of support.

Thanks so much everyone,St Lukes Hospice is a real worthwhile cause and offer such a lot of support to people with terminal illnesses and their families at a time when they need it most.
Much appreciated
Bernie:D :)[:X]

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf