Author Topic: Luckycat +1 needs a home  (Read 1423 times)

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Luckycat +1 needs a home
« on: May 01, 2012, 10:51:16 AM »
Hi I am Lucky, this is my kitten we have had some real problems. I was fortunate to be looked after by some humans who helped me when my 2nd kitten was born, she died in my birth canal and I was so afraid I ran away, I went back the next day because I knew I needed help. My vet Serkan saved my life and only 2 of my babies
survived. I then got a very bad infection on my wound, and 1 of my babies died. I felt so ill, but again Serkan has saved my life. I desperately need a home I love people but I am really afraid of dogs, I am a clean cat, I love cuddles not fussy with food. Please is there someone out there that will love me and my kitten and give me a good home. In return you will get my love and affection for ever. My baby has not got a name yet I will let the people who take me decided ...on it.
(Human input) ;- Lucky is one of the cat world survivors, even when she underwent treatment at Serkan's surgery she was purring, and never raised a claw, she is so lovable, Jan and Michelle and myself are the humans who have been treating her, unfortunately we all have cats, and it is breaking us all up that we cannot take her in, if any cat deserves a loving home it is Lucky, I have never met a cat that will lie there while the vet treats the very deep wound on her side and purrs, bless her heart. Lucky was only 6 months old when she was caught by the tom, and being so young had terrible problems with the birth. There must be someone out there that will give her the life she truly deserves, please please think about her and I promise you will never regret having her and the baby. Lucky is spayed now. Any vet treatment she is getting is being paid for until she is truly better.

if anyone can offer Lucky a home please contact Animal Aid asap ;)

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Luckycat +1 needs a home
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 10:54:29 AM »

:)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf