Author Topic: Christmas Fun Quiz at Eyna Restaurant this Friday.  (Read 1455 times)

Offline Pi55y

Christmas Fun Quiz at Eyna Restaurant this Friday.
« on: December 12, 2012, 18:37:23 PM »
During the winter months Pete Clark, Chairman of the 3C's, hosts a fun quiz every Friday afternoon at the Eyna Restaurant at 2.30 pm after the charity shop closes.  Entrance to the quiz is free (although there is a donation bucket handy in case you wish to dispose of any loose change). There is normally a  general knowledge round, a picture quiz and music round (usually accompanied by the off-tune Glee Club!).

However this Friday's quiz which will be the last before the Christmas holiday will be Christmas themed with Christmas music, Christmas questions and even Christmas pictures.  So get your festive heads on for an afternoon's fun at the Eyna.  There is a round of drinks for the winning team and prizes for the winners of the picture and music rounds.

The weekly Fun quizzes will resume in mid-January

Offline Toky

• Prolific Member
  • Every day's a day for dancing
Re: Christmas Fun Quiz at Eyna Restaurant this Friday.
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2012, 21:40:35 PM »
I wish flights were are readily available in Winter to Dalaman as in Summer. You guys have always got something on, things to do, futo n nights etc. I'd love to be there to join in some of the fun.
  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf