Author Topic: Calis Car Boot - Sunday 22 September  (Read 1377 times)

Offline Pi55y

Calis Car Boot - Sunday 22 September
« on: September 12, 2013, 11:36:13 AM »
Just a reminder that the first Calis Car Boot of the Winter season is Sunday 22 September.and there is good news for stallholders as we are maintaining the price of a pitch as 15TL, despite increases in the cost of  table hire.

The sales are held in the car park next to the Bahar Hotel on Çalış seafront,and  take place from 7.00 am until 2.00 pm with set up from 6.00 am.   The pitch price includes two tables.

Of course if you have unwanted goods but do not want the bother of getting up early on a Sunday morning and having your own stall, the 3C’s  would be more than grateful to take these off your hands and can collect if required.  Please ring PM me or  ring 0536 373 9520 both for collections and for more car boot information. 

Finally the 3C’s charity shop situated at the Eyna restaurant on Çalış promenade (just around the corner from the car boot car park) will be open on Car Boot Sundays from 10.00 am – 2.00 pm so if you do not find what you are looking for at the Car Boot why not pop into the shop and have a browse.  Eyna owners Nalan and Erhan will also be having their popular bratwurst sausage bbq’s.

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Re: Calis Car Boot - Sunday 22 September
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2013, 00:56:28 AM »
Good luck to all my buddies. Thinking about you all getting up at 5a.m. just Going to bed at 1a.m. I will be with you at the next one. In spirit anyway.. X

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf