Author Topic: Travel Cot  (Read 1681 times)

Offline shandy

• Ashton-under-Lyne, UK
Travel Cot
« on: September 13, 2007, 12:45:35 PM »
Firstly before anyone jumps down my throat and tells me to do a search of the site - I already have - my question wasn't answered, most people were just talking about Travel Tots rentals!

Can someone please tell me if there is a reputable baby shop where we can BUY a travel cot/normal cot and other essential baby equipment at a resonable price please.  Baby is due in January but we will need to buy some stuff when we are over next week so its there ready and waiting when we come next time:D

Any advice would be gratefully accepted.  Thank you.

Shandy x

I just edited the title to lower case :)
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 14:31:35 PM by stoop »

Offline lmaddy

Travel Cot
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2007, 12:55:57 PM »
Hi Shandy,
There is a very nice baby shop in Fethiye near the Fish market.
We  bought 2 travel cots and had the mattresses made  - not cheap at about £60 each but reasonable good quality.
They had some lovely full size cots & lots of stuff for babies. If you just walk rounfd the primiter of the market you will find it, all I can tell you it is near our dentist Volken Ozdeg!
For sheets we bought here as they are better quality and the same price. I didn't like the ones at the market at all.
Good luck with the baby.

Lorraine

Offline miaspyro

Travel Cot
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2007, 15:34:31 PM »
There used to be a shop sold all baby equipment just up from Bellona furniture shop on the same road as the Tedas in Fethiye, cant remember what it is called but it is the one whose logo is the Strawberry.  good luck with the baby Mia

Offline MagicalGarden

Travel Cot
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2007, 17:31:09 PM »
Hello the one with the strawberry logo can be expensive, nice but expensive. the best one is the one around the edge of the fish market as Imaddy has said. As you walk around the perimeter pavement of the fish market it is on the other side of the road. Outside they have bike's and toys which are easy to spot. Good luck with your shopping.

Offline lisa marie xx

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2007, 17:43:47 PM »
Ive bought all my sons ewuipment from there shop mentioned above,its a nice shop with alot of variety to choose from.

Offline shandy

• Ashton-under-Lyne, UK
Travel Cot
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2007, 22:54:57 PM »
I just wanted to say 'thank you' to those who replied.

We went over to the shop in Fethiye and chose a cot, the owner told us the price and our intention was to go back and buy it the following week but in the end Oznur and Serdal from the NIL Bar offered to go over and buy it for us and thanks to them we got it a lot cheaper as they managed to buy it at the 'Turkish' price!

So the cot is now ready and waiting for our new arrival who will be accompanying  us on our next trip over to Calis :D

Thanks again.

Shandy x

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf