Author Topic: Coronavirus Turkey restrictions  (Read 54406 times)

Offline 1calis

• Newly Registered
Re: Coronavirus Turkey restrictions
« Reply #150 on: June 15, 2020, 16:18:22 PM »
Thought they were well known but will list one rather than many. Bella Mamas.

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
« Reply #151 on: June 15, 2020, 16:51:44 PM »
Should I buy my masks at the UK Duty Free on the way out, or are they cheaper in Çalış ?

They're widely available here from chemists, Migros & some markets at 1TL a pop, but you will need one in Dalaman airport & the transfer vehicle.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #152 on: June 15, 2020, 17:10:42 PM »
Should I buy my masks at the UK Duty Free on the way out, or are they cheaper in Çalış ?

They're widely available here from chemists, Migros & some markets at 1TL a pop, but you will need one in Dalaman airport & the transfer vehicle.

You'll probably have to wear one for the duration of the flight.

Offline hornedfrog

« Reply #153 on: June 16, 2020, 08:02:04 AM »
I've also read that for longer flights (4 hrs+) you'll have to swap for a second / fresh mask...that means at least two masks for us from Brum (airport, boarding, flight (split), airport, transport) before we arrive at our Fethiye home.

Bringing a box of paper masks with and also a few washable masks which tend to be more comfortable...the paper masks feel like connected with cheese wire over the ears!

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #154 on: June 16, 2020, 09:12:10 AM »
Perhaps Mrs HornedFrog or one of the Froglets could cobble together something like this ? Several ladies in our area are knitting or crocheting them for staff and patients at the local hospitals.

Offline yakamoz

« Reply #155 on: June 16, 2020, 20:55:35 PM »
I have heard that new rules will be coming into force in that anyone in Turkey who has been unable to leave because of no flights will have until 12 July to leave. Aftet that fines will be introduced. Just wonder if anyone has any info on what fine cost likely to be. I assume the only flights up to this date will be Turkish Airlines via Istanbul to London airports only
 My friend would like to get back to East Midlands.

Offline hornedfrog

« Reply #156 on: June 17, 2020, 08:03:18 AM »
Perhaps Mrs HornedFrog or one of the Froglets could cobble together something like this ? Several ladies in our area are knitting or crocheting them for staff and patients at the local hospitals.

Appreciate the sentiment, KKOB but as I see it, those are for taking up slack, not loosening...I've got a "beeg heed", don't you know! I did a couple months of volunteering at a key working logistics job until very recently and originally had to wear the paper masks...they seriously hurt your ears after a short while, much less if worn during a 10-hour shift! The company was a bit lax, so many of us resorted to bandanas, snoods or even shemaghs (double-layer, of course!).

Thanks for the suggestion, though...keep them coming!  ;D

Offline cenk

« Reply #157 on: June 18, 2020, 15:15:41 PM »
There will be curfews for all Turkey because of university and high school exams.Details are below:

On 20th june: From 09:00 till 15:00

On 27th june: From 09:30 till 15:00

On 28th june: From 09:30 till 18:30

Offline cenk

« Reply #158 on: June 19, 2020, 13:24:41 PM »
From Mugla Governorship's announcment:

Artical 10 and 11 says people who doesn't obey the mask wearing rules will be warned till sunday and will be fined for 900 TL starting from 22nd june.

SM-N950F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Offline blueclad

« Reply #159 on: June 23, 2020, 18:19:39 PM »
this new Turkish gov health insurance which I understand is being offered july 1 st looks on paper very good news,
our travel insurance,  medical included does not cover for covid 19  this Turkish gov one which I think is a legal  requirement for all will be available from airlines , travel agents , and in a Turkish gov site   is in fact cheaper that the  new  visa increase now scrapped.
we will purchase it and give us a little more peace of mind regarding health cover in turkey

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf