Author Topic: Highly recommended Tours  (Read 2022 times)

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
Highly recommended Tours
« on: May 21, 2005, 09:33:12 AM »
We have lived here for nearly 1.5 years and this is the first time we have been on a 'tourist' tour.
We went on a Jeep Safari owned by Karacay Tours, the Jeeps are brand new  real showstoppers, and seat 14 people in comfort, Lunch at Saklikent was excellent, they also arrange the river rafting for the more energentic,  fantastic fun!!  the whole experience was so good that we are booking again.  for a limited period the price is just £8 pp very good value.
They can be found opposite the Dawn Hotel in Calis before going over the bridge, Ozgur the partner is typical Turkish extremely friendly and very knowledgeable, we will definitely be trying out the other tours on offer.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2005, 09:44:32 AM by loz »

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Highly recommended Tours
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2005, 10:12:40 AM »
Cheers Loz
Will have a look at what's on offer when we're over on Monday.
Mum wants to do EVERYTHING!  pmsl........we're only coming for a week.
Anne

Offline GordonA

• Chauvanist Clown & Resident Curmudgeon
Highly recommended Tours
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2005, 13:28:17 PM »
Anne,& c1pool
As Loz's other half, I can assure you that she is that brave, (or maybe just a little soft in the head,) as she has already "got her wings",Sept.10th 2002 to be exact. Could'nt quite get her head around being able to breathe underwater, in order to get her Scuba License though!!!!The only thing she is scared of is.........ME,(s*^t!what have I done now?)Have fun with Karacay, they are brilliant.

Offline Gary-O

Highly recommended Tours
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2005, 14:59:09 PM »
Gordon,
Well done to Loz, however, Anne was saying her mum wouldn't be that brave to do it. I have actually taken to the skies and must say, it was one of the best things that i have ever done.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf