Author Topic: Kaya Valley Demolitions  (Read 26367 times)

Offline mike A

• Prolific Member
Kaya Valley Demolitions
« Reply #100 on: January 06, 2009, 19:38:43 PM »
Turkce,
Thanks for taking the time to write such an illuminating post.

Offline Twin Bee

• The Artist Formerly Known As
Kaya Valley Demolitions
« Reply #101 on: January 06, 2009, 22:46:30 PM »
Yes thanks from me too. Lots to ponder on and very balanced and fair I think about issues of general concern. Whether they are relevant to KKOB situation only he will know!

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Kaya Valley Demolitions
« Reply #102 on: January 07, 2009, 07:40:43 AM »
I'd like to thank all of those who posted and emailed with words of support and offers of help. I started the thread mainly to bring to the attention of the "outside world" actions that were going to have repercussions affecting several hundred people in the Kaya Valley and possibly countless thousands in Mugla Province.  

It's been obvious by some of the posts that there are individuals who THINK they know the ins and outs of what's gone on over the years.

Suffice to say, when we purchased the land and had the house built we took advice and recommendations from a number of sources both amateur and professional. We were assured that everything was being done legally.

Now that the threat of demolitions has been lifted in the Kaya Valley I'd like one of the Moderators to lock this thread if possible.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 07:41:28 AM by KKOB »

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Kaya Valley Demolitions
« Reply #103 on: January 07, 2009, 08:06:30 AM »
Not sure I agree with locking this topic, it seems to be quite a controlled debate with possibly more questions to be asked of the authorities, but as it's you.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf