Author Topic: Free Travel To The UK  (Read 1516 times)

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Free Travel To The UK
« on: May 28, 2013, 12:01:23 PM »
If anyone's interested in travelling back to the UK by road, I'll be setting-off on Tuesday 4th June and have room for 1 driver/passenger.

My car's currently under repair in Bergama so it will entail catching a bus from Fethiye to Izmir and then another from Izmir to Bergama where we'll collect the car and trailer and head for the ferry at Canakkale. We'll then be going up to the border near Edirne and crossing-over into Bulgaria, through Hungary, Austria, Germany, Holland, Belgium and France. Across the channel by ferry to Dover and then north sometime around Friday evening or Saturday morning.

I'm not concerned whether you're male or female or whether or not you want to drive. Some company along the way would be nice. Indeed, if you only want to go part of the way, I'll be happy to drop you off at a destination of your choice provided that it's not too far off of my planned route.

I'm sorry, but I'm unable to take animals or parcels.

Offline Lotty

Free Travel To The UK
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2013, 12:25:06 PM »
What a fabulous offer! A complete adventure, marvellous, must interest someone. I hope you'll have a great trip.

Offline Pompeylil

Re: Free Travel To The UK
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2013, 17:56:45 PM »
Hope you find someone to undertake this fantastic journey with you....

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf