Author Topic: What is the best Internet provider  (Read 1735 times)

Offline The Author

• Newly Registered
What is the best Internet provider
« on: June 15, 2014, 19:02:44 PM »
Hi We're moving out  to Tasyaka around mid July and would like to have our own internet. It's a top floor apartment, thought I should drop that in just in case its differant for villa's etc.  Can anybody please  advise who is the best provider, where they are, the cost and how soon the service can be delivered. Many Thanks Dean & Jill

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
Re: What is the best Internet provider
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2014, 06:04:37 AM »
The choice? If has not changed in the last 5years then your choice is Turk Telecom TTNET, no need for USwitch in Turkey. Check out search facility,  input telephone or Turk Telekom you may get your answers. If matters have not changed then you will be able to get a line installed in your name as long as you have residency, so you may have to wait a while, if you have a good neighbour or friend Turkish or someone with residency they can or used be able to order in their name. Good luck:-)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 07:17:10 AM by loz »

Offline ECHOSTAR

• Uk and Sky Tv no Problem
Re: What is the best Internet provider
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2014, 06:29:49 AM »
Some parts of Tasaker now has fibre optic this is ttnet or any company that lease their lines. Tooway is avaliable expensive but fast and reliable
Had my system several years now Tooway is via satellite so a dish is required which is supplied as part of the package size 68cmx72cm

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf