Author Topic: Is everything open on calis beach still from 3 Nov please?  (Read 1176 times)

Offline Leo girl

• Newly Registered
Is everything open on calis beach still from 3 Nov please?
« on: October 19, 2022, 00:26:32 AM »
Hi. I am thinking of staying on calis beach for 10 days from around 3 Nov. But have never been there that late so need to know :
1. Will the weather be good enough for some sunbathing?
2. Will there be sun beds on the beach? I struggle due to arthritis so need the sun bed and I really need some sun too.
3. Will all restaurants, bars, shops be open in calis beach and In fethiye?

Any other useful info please 🙏🏽
I will most probably be coming on my own and maybe hope to meet others on their own too? Would be nice to have some company on some days/ maybe for dinner etc? Thank you all!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Is everything open on calis beach still from 3 Nov please?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2022, 22:26:48 PM »
The weather in November is quite changeable, it can be gloriously sunny and warm one day and chucking it down the next. I think the sunbeds on the beach might be gone by then but there are several restaurants on the seafront with their own sunbeds which you can use free if you buy drinks, lunch etc.

Quite a few bars and restaurants will have closed but still a good enough choice of open ones.

Offline Leo girl

• Newly Registered
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2022, 05:40:42 AM »
Thank you for the info. The sun beds was important.....as long as there r beds ...happy to have lunch/drinks as long as I can get a bed. Would be coming early Nov so hoping for some sun....have heard most of Turkey is hotter this year. Also needed to know that at least half of restaurants/cafes are still open as I would be eating out etc. Thanks again.

Offline Steve A

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2022, 11:14:48 AM »
Bars and restaurants in Fethiye open all year round as it’s a working town so plenty of choice

Offline hornedfrog

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2022, 11:17:12 AM »
...Steve beat me to it...yes, Fethiye is not seasonal as are Hisaronu and Olu Deniz; you should still find a great choice in Calis, too.
Dale

Offline Dennis Vint

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2022, 15:22:43 PM »
Leo girl.............pack a few thermals and a waterproof just in case.  Don't worry, be happy! xx

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf