Author Topic: Need Advice  (Read 2662 times)

Offline cenk

Need Advice
« on: June 05, 2006, 16:09:59 PM »
Hello friends
One of my friend is a dentist who has his own office in Izmir.
He is very well known qualified dentist in his city and he is thinking to open an office in Fethiye . He can speak English very well .
I will be very happy , if you can write your comments if he can be successful in Fethiye or not . It will help me to guide him about to do or not to do . I know , to be successful is totaly related with his performance but you can write if a good dentist comes here , can he have a good success or not .
My opinion is , although there are some good dentists here , there is a place for another good one . What do you think ?
Thank you.

Offline brownbear

Need Advice
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2006, 16:41:48 PM »

Cenk I believe there is a place for another good english speaking dentist , the number of UK citizens moving out here is growing all the time as well as the seasonal travellers.

Offline teresa321

Need Advice
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2006, 17:29:57 PM »
I don't know if there is room Cenk but there will be 2 more people looking for a good dentist later this year - and if you say he is good I trust you.

Offline doll

Need Advice
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2006, 18:07:01 PM »
cenk i dont think there are many dentists in calis maybe only at fetip and fethiye
so maybe your friend could open one up in calis centre im sure lots of people may need one
and saves them a trip into fethiye when in need of one
good luck to your friend
doll

Offline Neisha

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2006, 18:19:51 PM »
Calis is a good idea Cenk - although i guess local trade would be more limited. But may get some trade from tourists too - particularly if your friend does cosmetic stuff and speaks english. We could al have nice white smiles then :D

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Need Advice
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2006, 18:23:45 PM »
yes if he is a good dentist he will do well like brownbear said lots of english moving to the area and if his prices are reasonable he make a drilling  oops i mean killing

Offline lynne

• Birmingham, UK
Need Advice
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2006, 18:42:42 PM »
I think I prefer the drilling!!!!

Offline bev

• Ilkeston, UK
Need Advice
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2006, 23:01:08 PM »
I was going to ask you to recommend a dentist for August. Great Idea.
Norma

Offline june

Need Advice
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2006, 07:27:53 AM »
We would be happy to use a qualified dentist recommended by you Cenk, Stu and I are usually over 3 times or so a year so we could have any work done over here, its something we have though about for a while actually.

I would be very interested in the cosmetic side, particularly veneers.

Stuart and I will pop in to see you and Olga over the weekend Cenk, we arrive early Saturday morning.

Looking forward to seeing you.

Regards

June

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Need Advice
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2006, 08:52:40 AM »
I have two friends/associates who came out here only to have dental work done, the savings more than paid for the visit (many times over in fact) - I arranged the accommodation and transfers on the last one - so forget sun, sea, sunsets and great restaurants - there is potential for a whole new market in Calis for hoteliers etc. - Dental Breaks (or Dental Fixes might be more appropriate).

Scunner

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf