Author Topic: NIG (Nicholas International Group)  (Read 14881 times)

Offline Ovacikpeedoff

NIG (Nicholas International Group)
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2011, 21:09:53 PM »
Scunner, totally agree with you on that one. At the time people were handing over all of this money must have believed that the apartment that they were buying was in excess of 100k. The 10k each year was rental from the remaining 50 weeks. So at the end of 5 years they had an apartment that was worth way in excess of 100k for the payment of 50k.It seems to be the only logical explanation. Most of us know that apartments in Hisaronu or Fethiye are not worth that amount of money.

So each purchaser had made a 100k unsecured loan to NIG and each are 60k plus interest out of pocket.

Alan Sugar is about to make a new series of the Apprentice. He should cancel it and hire the guy that sold these investments. I feel sorry for the people caught up in this but some of me asks had they left their brains at Dalaman airport. I could have understood they getting stung if it was a complicated transaction. From an investment point of view it does not really stack up.

Offline cheers

« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2011, 22:56:25 PM »
Didn't Kerametin Yilmaz have something to do with turning a childrens playground in Hisaronou into a 'Hellhole' for a couple of dolphins?  As Nurettin is his brother - does this kind of rip off 'run in the family'?

Offline posleeds

« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2011, 08:07:39 AM »
I wonder if they were given the heavy handed "timeshare" sell?  
It always amazes me that people fall for these sales pitches which just do not stack up.
If it sounds too good to be true - it inevitably is! Be strong & just walk away!
Unfortunately amongst the majority of honest, decent Turkish people in Fethiye there are a few "ring" families who up front look all kosher & respectable... but if you get involved, have less morals & scruples than a sewer rat!

Offline karenr

« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2011, 21:03:47 PM »
I have gone with this company this year...to be honest we have a complex of 10 and only 7 have paid.....they still completed all the prep work and got the pool ready..... they clearly stated all money to be recieved bt 1/3/11 and this didnt happen but have given us a great tidy up and complex running well despite the 30% missing from the fees they understandibly require......I cant complain yet early days....fingers crossed...w ere all happy at this moment in time.

Offline terjan

« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2011, 08:54:58 AM »
hi i have just got back i needed some tiles sorting on my roof called in the office in the morning and they did the work in the afternoon also had some other small jobs done and they were very helpfull and they did the work when they said they would cleaned up afterwards and i am happy with the services they provide for me  8)

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2011, 17:52:32 PM »
us too.....after a rather "unsettling" time with them last year, they seem to have taken stock of their situation, and are going out of their way to ensure we are happy and content this season. So far no complaints. Was out at the complex in April, and was pleasantly surprised at the condition of the complex, and watched them prepping the pools for the season - which was a very impressive 2 days work for at least 8 workmen. fingers crossed the good work continues....

Offline jon.trostheim

« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2011, 13:46:11 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by jonesy

I have a friend's cousin who is owed big time by Nicholas. Apparently Alan Swain dissolved their UK company last year, they do not own Nicholas Aymere or Grove or Park any more, or shopping carzi, or even the Heights now, someone from Azerbeyzan bought it and Nurettin is manager.

My friend's cousin bought into the Heights and this is fifth year, when they should receive the last payment of £10,000 back and the TAPU, don't know how they will go on because it has been sold earlier in the year!  They have received 4 payments back of £10,000 each year, thus total payment for apartment would have been £50,000 and a TAPU, which now is up in the air.

By the way, Janet at NG-PS is Nurettin's IT Manager!

Hi

I talked with Nurettin on phone today and he told that they would pay back in 3-5 Months.

Offline Gina

« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2011, 18:29:14 PM »
Another mug !!!!

Offline jon.trostheim

« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2011, 21:03:38 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Gina

Another mug !!!!

Do you know Nurettin Yilmaz and his brother?, is this people you can trust?

Offline jon.trostheim

« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2011, 21:07:55 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Scunner

Are any of you taking action to recover the money you had to pay from Nicholas Homes?

Yes we are, we are in contact with Sule BEDER at Beder law office in Fethyie. We need to come in contact with other in the same situation. Please take contact by my email.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf