Author Topic: Ladies Clothes for sale, all labelled from UK  (Read 13512 times)

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Ladies Clothes for sale, all labelled from UK
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2011, 16:08:20 PM »
The person I was refering to was English Nichola and is well known here. Keith evicted him for trying to run his business from this forum. I am just saying that they cant call themselves a charity if that is what they are saying they are. How do you think AA would have gone on withour registering themselves as a charity.? or FiG or us or Uzumlu womens group.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 16:12:34 PM by mercury »

Offline Sallyan

« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2011, 17:09:01 PM »
Hi all,  sorry this wasnt meant to upset or annoy people perhaps I should have worded better (properly) sorry there I go again ... just to clarify

No 1 There is a clothes sale of new clothes and no profits are going to help "needy animals"

No 2  We are taking the opportunity of having a cake, coffee and Bric a Brac sale at the same time which all proceeds will go towards helping needy animals in the area

We are not a charity just people who actually want to try and help instead of sitting as scunner said "in the pub all day"

My apologies I will not write anymore if this is the mentality of some people    Sally

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2011, 17:21:55 PM »
Mercury, the person I was referring to is not the same person as you are in your post; she is a female and it relates to a post made on an entirely different topic a few months ago.

Re whether the animal group in Ovacik is legal or not - sometimes some things just start out small and develop all in good faith with the best of intentions and now if they have become more organised perhaps someone needs to advise them that registering is a something they need to do.

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2011, 17:27:55 PM »
They have already been advised Nichola

Offline Sallyan

« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2011, 18:22:27 PM »
Hi Tinkerman    Would you mind deleting this posting and also delete me from being a user on this site.  Thank you  Sally

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2011, 18:29:06 PM »
Hi Sallyan

please don't let all of this put you off, if you don't post about your events those animals in need wont get vital funds needed.

I think people were genuinely concerned about the legalities and didnt mean to come across the way they did I'm sure.
Obviously we at Animal Aid here in Fethiye know about your great work, and as has been said Andy has advised about all the ins and outs some time ago.

Maybe one thing that might help would be a few introductory lines about what you do in the section about local charities at some point for those people in Calis who like to know who everyone is!

Just keep up the good work, we Animal Aiders here in Fethiye area started small- last Friday we met the Mayor, dont let anyone put you off, stick with what you believe in.

Come on guys, enough of all the whys and where fors,(its all been explained now anyway ) and lets have some credit where credits due.

Well done you guys in Ovacik, I hope your event is a success!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2011, 18:31:20 PM »
Sallyan it is not something we do if it can be avoided, to delete members and/or their posts. I will lock you (at your request) as you have chosen to neither take any further part in our forum or address the questions asked.

Offline Ovacikpeedoff

« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2011, 18:32:48 PM »
Why cant these people in Ovacik work as a sub branch under the umbrella of the Fethiye Animal aiders?

It is just a thought. Then the legalities will be covered.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 18:34:01 PM by Ovacikpeedoff »

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2011, 18:37:15 PM »
Ovacikpeedoff - Fetav is the governing body for organisations raising money in Fethiye.

Ovacik doesn't come under Fethiye as it has its own Belediye.

sorry - edit - Ovacik comes under Olu Deniz Belediye

« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 18:40:25 PM by kayakebab »

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2011, 18:37:36 PM »
because they are not in Fethiye, they come under Oludeniz Belediye

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf