Author Topic: Ladies Clothes for sale, all labelled from UK  (Read 14115 times)

Offline Julesp

Ladies Clothes for sale, all labelled from UK
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2011, 20:38:31 PM »
But surely its all under Fetav?
 Uzumulu ladies are under FiGs umbrella

That said I have all respect for Sallyann raising money for the animals Just be aware of the legalities here

Offline Firo

« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2011, 21:43:13 PM »
We were raising money in Uzumlu, not under Fethiye Belidiere, and came under Fetav by using FIG's umbrella. We kept our own books which were audited by FIG and they banked our money, but we were able to say where we wanted the money spent. They can do the same if Fethiye AA agree to "adopt" them. That way everyone is legal and the animals have more people raising money...simples

Well done Sallyan and please don't give up.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 21:46:13 PM by Firo »

Offline Carolyn1957

« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2011, 06:55:01 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by tinkerman

because they are not in Fethiye, they come under Oludeniz Belediye

Andy, I'm not sure how it works, but here in Kemer we have our own Belediye but the Community Fund comes under the auspices of FETAV.

Offline Supacabby

• Sunny Brighton
  • Location: Sunny Eastbourne by the sea aka Gods waiting room :)
  • Calis Beach - next best place to heaven...
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2011, 09:12:00 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Sallyan

Hi all, sorry this wasnt meant to upset or annoy people perhaps I should have worded better (properly) sorry there I go again ... just to clarify

No 1 There is a clothes sale of new clothes and no profits are going to help "needy animals"

No 2  We are taking the opportunity of having a cake, coffee and Bric a Brac sale at the same time which all proceeds will go towards helping needy animals in the area

We are not a charity just people who actually want to try and help instead of sitting as scunner said "in the pub all day"

My apologies I will not write anymore if this is the mentality of some people    Sally

Thank you for answering MY question, the original post is now clarified. You are selling clothes as a business & alongside that you are selling extra stuff in aid of animals in Ovacik, shame this wasn't made clear in the 1st place. I will refrain from any further comment.

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2011, 15:57:37 PM »
The organisers of this group were offered the opportunity to join us in the summer but declined as it was not seen as a long term project, if they want to go it alone and make it legal it would have to come from the Oludeniz Belediye

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2011, 20:32:58 PM »
Hya Mark. They arent selling the clothes as a business someone else is doing it.

Offline hillside

« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2011, 20:46:19 PM »
I've watched this post with interest and some disgust - ex pat behaviour at its worst. Why attack someone trying to do their bit? and the first post was clear to me........
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 20:51:59 PM by hillside »

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2011, 20:54:15 PM »
Because there are laws and regulations in this country that have to be adhered to we have been trying to give advice and that is all. It can be serious not to obey the rules here as some people can vouch for. I have done now with this. They can just get on with it but these are not people trying to make themselves a few quid to live on as was first though. I have heard today that they do do a lot of good for animals in the area so all good luck to them.

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2011, 07:59:04 AM »
Just one question to Hillside, would you give to an unregistered charity in England?
They may very well be doing a great job in Ovacik, but who knows?

Offline Firo

« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2011, 08:42:00 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by tinkerman

The organisers of this group were offered the opportunity to join us in the summer but declined as it was not seen as a long term project, if they want to go it alone and make it legal it would have to come from the Oludeniz Belediye

Fair enough  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf