Author Topic: charity night 14th children in need  (Read 1795 times)

Offline garryallsop

« on: November 15, 2008, 15:30:19 PM »
Hi,First of all i must say well done to everyone involved in the charity night i must take my hat off to Russ who worked so hard all night under that wig well done i salute you,My wife and myself moved to Turkey in june from U.K thank god,And this was the best night weve had since moving here dennis did a fantastic job he sure knows what people want a true pro and a great performer,I musy also applaud the little Turkish girl who sang in english what a star,Also the man who did the Neil Diamond songs sponsered by his friends  truly awesome we paid £400 for a Neil Diamond singer at our wedding and he was no where near as good  wish we had met him in britain,P.S if anyone knows who he is and a contact number and where he performs and when, could you please post it on if thats allowed so we could see him again i thought i heard someone say russ was trying to book him at his bar can anyone confirm this ?, Or does he just sing with dennis at his gigs if so we will be there, P.S Pity no one else has commented on his and dennises performance, thanks for reading Garry Allsop

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf