Author Topic: Lukka Calis beach  (Read 5897 times)

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Lukka Calis beach
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2017, 14:06:03 PM »
The folk who go there, go as customers expecting a decent meal, not as business consultants.  If their food is crap and they haven't got the ability to realise that then maybe they should think about a career change.  Waiters and cooks usually morph into estate agents and property developers in that area.

JF

Offline trainer

• Last man standing
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2017, 14:54:00 PM »
For me there's so match choice in Calis and fethiye that even if I have an average meal I tend not to go back take Mancheros I have had some great food from there since it opened but last September we had what I would call an average meal (for there high standards) so when we came back in May we went to a restaurant further down the cordon which was really good so will be going there until that has an off day

Offline Fran

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2017, 19:36:26 PM »
I agree Trainer especially about Manchero had some really nice meals there, but a really poor one in May. I won't be rushing back. I've had a couple of meals in Lukka but not eaten there for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2017, 19:56:21 PM »
We had a lovely lunch in Manchero in June.   We had a meal at Lukka about 2 years ago, it was very good and possibly the cheapest meal we had.  The place was quite basic and lots of ex-pats sitting through the house watching a football match.  We noted a lady Chef and remarked at the time not too many of them around in Caiis.    We but did not go back as there are so many places to go.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf