Author Topic: A Warning if you are an RBS customer.  (Read 2323 times)

Offline scorcher

Re: A Warning if you are an RBS customer.
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2013, 06:35:07 AM »
Taxi !

Offline Lotty

A Warning if you are an RBS customer.
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2013, 07:54:57 AM »
 Well business accounts probably have higher charges to pay? Also this must now demonstrate to people why they had it in the first place if they now have to queue behind business clients for 10-15 minutes. Most normal transactions are carried out very quickly. I don't think it was a privilege it was a consideration for general customers to avoid lengthy queues. I expect these customers on lunch hours will soon be begging for their return. Kenkay, I'm guessing your comment to Jacqui was tongue in cheek?

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2013, 08:02:35 AM »
2 queues works for my logic. Our bank has a number thingy telling you which cashire is free. Provided that if there was no business customers that that teller took people from the non business queue and vise versa I would not be bothered.
The reality is that there would probably be a big queue and one teller filing his/ner nails like airport business check ins.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2013, 09:36:45 AM »
Jacqui it seems to me that you, as a business owner, think you have the right to queue jump other bone fide RSB customers who do not have their own businesses. This reinforces many earlier impressions that I have had that you are the biggest SNOB on CB  :(

I don't want to jump any queues and as we also are bona fide account holders, when I bank for our joint account I use the none business tellers desks.   I was trying to point out that  now the business desks have gone, we will all suffer as just one queue for business and non business customers is going to cause really big queues and quite a few angry people.
So, how on earth does that make me a queue jumper or a snob?  Please do not feel inferior to me, I am quite nice really.     ;) Why be so unpleasant, this is a lovely forum perhaps we can keep it that way :D 
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 09:53:47 AM by Jacqui Harvey »

Offline Marggie

« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2013, 10:24:40 AM »
A very diplomatic and pleasant reply Jacqui. 

Like many others I have been in queues behind people paying in large sums of cash - this takes ages.  I totally agree that it makes sense to have a separate paying in area, as long as they take other customers if the flow demands it.

What's your problem Kenkay?

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2013, 10:26:47 AM »
Well said Jacqui

Offline Supacabby

• Sunny Brighton
  • Location: Sunny Eastbourne by the sea aka Gods waiting room :)
  • Calis Beach - next best place to heaven...
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2013, 10:54:49 AM »
Maybe the business counters were closed due to the number of non business customers jumping the normal queue to get priority when they should have remained patiently behind those who were in the right line?

So in essence there were in fact only ever queues for "any" customer as opposed to the right & proper service level being offered to their business customers (who obviously earn them more money) & who no doubt complained about certain individuals believing they have a right to jump the queue for their own personal gain.

Just a thought...

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2013, 11:24:03 AM »
Time for a little light relief perhaps (poor quality I'm afraid)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_n7ugovApo

Offline Stan

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2013, 11:36:45 AM »
Can't see Jacqui in that queue, H , she's perhaps in the other one !!   ;)  ;)  (sorry Jacqui)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2013, 11:59:24 AM »
Supercabby, Although as a business customer you could take one or two cheques to the non business counter, they would not allow people with bags full of money to use the non-business because it held up the non-business customers.  If someone tried to use the non-business for a  bag  pay in, they were told to use the business counter.    I also have never seen a non-business customer trying to use the business counter as there are only two stations and only every one teller and it always had a queue of people with bags of money. So, in essence there would be no point for
a non-busness customer to use the business counter, unless they wanted to get English Money.

Thanks "H" a little light relief is what was called for... Great film.. ;D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf