Author Topic: Prisoners.  (Read 1208 times)

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
Prisoners.
« on: February 10, 2016, 07:54:05 AM »
Over the last few days in the UK the press and TV stations have been awash with reports from politicians, penal reformists

and civil rights groups about the conditions for prisoners, be it the state of the cells, prisons, facilities, training ect.

The latest thoughts from politicians is to let the prisoners out during the week so they can go about their "business" and

asking them to return on Friday nights to be locked up for the weekend. That way they can fit back in to society and better

themselves. Brilliant eh.!!       Throughout all of these reports, statements and interviews one word has been missing,

VICTIMS.   Not a mention.  Not a word about the people on the receiving end.  Utter disgrace.   >:( >:( >:(   

Offline Stuart T

Re: Prisoners.
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2016, 13:58:57 PM »
...and with the very few that actually get a prison sentence owing to soft judges and the CPS' (Criminal Protection Service) best efforts to prevent prosecutions, you may be reasonably assured that the vast majority in prison deserve to be there.

It's hardly "Midnight Express" conditions in any of them.

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2016, 14:03:28 PM »
I would lover to know who comes up with these ideas... This one beggars belief.!!!

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2016, 19:03:58 PM »

I've just read read a case in today's paper of a murderer serving 20 years, using an assortment of mobile

phones, ran a drugs "business"from his cell and made £ 4.6 million selling drugs and getting them delivered

from Merseyside to East Anglia. !!      Prisons and the people running them are a sick joke, paid for by you and I.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2016, 19:32:18 PM »
Look at the Docklands Bombers.

Sentenced to 50+ years. Did 16 months.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf