Author Topic: Trying Spain again (under protest)  (Read 6035 times)

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
Re: Trying Spain again (under protest)
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2016, 11:14:41 AM »

Having a Georgian heritage does cause confusion, e.g.:

"I'm a Georgian, my family is a Georgian family which migrated from Batumi to Rize." (Recep Tayyip Erdogan, 2003).

"You wouldn't believe the things they have said about me. They have said I am Georgian...even with much uglier things, they have called me Armenian, but I am Turkish."(Recep Tayyip Erdogan, 2014).

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2016, 11:25:24 AM »
What do you mean Anne? why am I here?  I'm not in England, and what makes you think I'm in Calis anymore.    ;)   :)
Well you was about 10 days ago, cos I shook your hand in the Nil Bar.  Mind you it could have been a DM Impersonator, in which case he was very good.  And before you say it, I know that doesn't mean you are living here anymore... you man of mystery you!!  If you do not want to advertise here where you are residing, then PM with the details ...  you know what a nosey beggar I can be.

Offline Christie

« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2016, 12:01:44 PM »
Blue wise,  we have been over on the Costa del Sol for the past 2 weeks and it has been blue skies and sunshine everyday bar one.  Try aemet.es. For a weather forecast.   Sure you will enjoy yourselves, we certainly are, we find the price of drinks, food etc very reasonable and much on par with turkey.

Offline Bluwise

« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2016, 13:34:05 PM »
Thanks Christie.

Offline Bluwise

« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2016, 06:32:32 AM »
Just coming back on costs for drinks and dining out as planned. 
We are using tourist spots, as we do in Calis and a G&T is generally  5 euros.
Meals in the evening from 18 to 24 euros for steaks, 14 euros for chicken dishes and as a little as 7 euros for pasta dishes. 
Breakfasts (full english) average 5 euros and the gorgeous coffee here at about 1.5 euros.

Compared to what it costs us for our typical choices in Calis - well, quite a bit more expensive.   

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf