Author Topic: Freebie in Marks and Spencer's  (Read 6678 times)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Freebie in Marks and Spencer's
« on: June 28, 2016, 19:25:18 PM »
Today in Markies a new offer.  If you spend  £35.00 you can pick a free pair of Flip Flops (whch normally cost £7.50).
If your items come to £70.00 or more the assistant will spilt the bill and you can pick two pairs of flip flops. Which I did!! 
I asked how long the offer lasts and the assistant said it only started today.  ;) ;D

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
Re: Freebie in Marks and Spencer's
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2016, 06:34:19 AM »
For gods sake Woman get a life, more people are probably interested in whats happened at Istanbul airport than Bloody FLIP FLOPS.  >:(

Offline philrose

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2016, 07:19:18 AM »
I think you need to get a life! This would seem to have been posted BEFORE any news of the Istanbul bombing.....:(

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2016, 07:41:27 AM »
I can see when it was posted my Friend I'm simply saying more important replies/ posts should be about Istanbul than Flip Flops.

Offline Fran

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2016, 07:57:13 AM »
But until you replied no one else had!

Offline Ally B

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2016, 08:40:30 AM »
Whats up with you Des?  Are you going to attack everyone who has posted on other things since the bombing?  Or is it just a pick on Jacqui thing?

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2016, 08:58:54 AM »
Des final warning. You don't like the forum, the people on it or them having opinions on where you live. I'd suggest you don't visit anymore.

You are a nice guy but you do come across as a total prat.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2016, 09:43:26 AM »
Of course I posted this long before the attacks.  I am disappointed to think that you Des, Sunlover and Hamlet have such a low opinon of me and know so little about me to imagine I would have post this after the what has happened at Istanbul.
I am so sad about the people who died and people who were hurt and also so worried about the future for Turkey in the present situation.  I had totally forgotten this post.  It is of no importance to me in the present situation.
I am also sad to see people who did not bother to check when I posted to gather over me like vultures and make a totally wrong judgement.  I hope the three of you feel totally satisfied now.  I personally feel disgusted at the behaviour of some members.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2016, 09:50:35 AM »
Of course I posted this long before the attacks.  I am disappointed to think that you Des, Sunlover and Hamlet have such a low opinon of me and know so little about me to imagine I would have post this after what has happened at Istanbul.
I am so sad about the people who died and people who were hurt and also so worried about the future for Turkey in the present situation.  I had totally forgotten this post.  It is of no importance to me in the present situation.
I am also sad to see people who did not bother to check when I posted to gather over me like vultures and make a totally wrong judgement.  I hope the three of you feel totally satisfied now.  I personally feel disgusted at the behaviour of some members.

On reflection I now see why I did not post for 6 months, there seem to be people ready to jump on any posting for no reason but the fact I posted.

Offline patrice

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2016, 10:03:42 AM »
I hope Jacqui you can ignore  the likes of Des. I for one value you and your opinion on this forum and missed you for the six months you were away.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf