Author Topic: Recommending Errazuriz Cabernet Sauvignon  (Read 5975 times)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Re: Recommending Errazuriz Cabernet Sauvignon
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2016, 13:43:15 PM »
Sheridan bought them for her.

Oops.   ;)

Yes, he is dear boy, but I had to give him the money to buy them for me  ;D  ;)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2016, 17:44:46 PM »
I was going to comment on the photo too, but only to ask Jacqui where she got her placemats as I'm looking for similar also worktop savers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Liz,  It is a local lady that makes them.  Me and my daughter have bought from her at the local Craft Fairs. She does a whole range of things including table mats and coasters in lots of colours. I know she has a F.B. Page so when I find it I will post it for you. 

Liz, This is the F.B Page of the place that makes the tables mats.
https://www.facebook.com/EnchantmentCardsandGifts/photos?ref=page_internal

Offline lizdev

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2016, 17:52:01 PM »
Thanks Jacqui, I'll check it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2016, 10:33:40 AM »
UBT this is now sustained  (and almost obsessive) post stalking and bullying. I have to say members are telling me they are weary of your persistent chipping away at JH posts and the incessant digs at her.

This IS the final warning. You are better than this, you really are coming across like a bit of a sad case trying to put others down to make yourself look good.

And trust me, it isn't working.

First of all my apologies for the lateness of this reply, I only noticed it when going through unread posts this morning.

I posted the original comment because I thought it was amusing, and I still do.  It was certainly not posted as in any way as an attack on JH.  I do recognise that people have differing 'funny buttons' and that some people have a complete humour by-pass.  Which is why Jacqui is entitled to reply to it and indeed did.  Have you or anyone else NOT noticed Jacqui rapidly responding to what people post, particularly when she doesn't like it or disagrees.  She stands her ground and makes her point, which she is fully entitled to .  So what's the issue that drew your OTT heavy handed response?

You say I have carried out 'sustained  (and almost obsessive) post stalking and bullying' against JH.  Well bo!!ocks have I.  Show the evidence of this 'offence' to every one here on CBF.  Come on, you have access to the site database, so you can access and present your evidence here of precisely where, when and on how many occasions I have obsessively stalked and bullied JH?

Blimey I rarely respond to JH's subjects cos they are generally about retail therapy or restaurant reviews.  Oh yes and don't forget to include the subject I introduced some months back when we had not heard from Jacqui for a good while, inquiring why she had not posted for some time and was there a problem? I didn't notice anyone else inquiring or indeed caring at that time.

Keith do you really think I am bothered by your two bob stance of a 'final warning'.  Even for something I have not done?  I come to CBF for two reasons, firstly that it is not a FB site.  Secondly because I can make a genuine contribution.  Most of which I do for people who like me, before moving here, like to read and see what is going on in Calis when they are not here.  Pay back if you like.

Nevertheless, before you do strike me off, like others you have done in the past.  Usually on the basis that you do not like what they say and and on the oft used justification of 'I own the site and so I can do it'!  Well feel free with me BUT do make sure you show the readers here the evidence of my offence.  I am sure they want to see it too.

Finally if it was not a funny comment, then why did both you and Jacqui put the following post in this subject?

Sheridan bought them for her.

Oops.    ;)

Yes, he is dear boy, but I had to give him the money to buy them for me  ;D   ;)

Or was that just post ironic humorous posting? BTW I actually thought they were passably funny too.

So come on Keith don't be a 'sad case', just put up or shutup ... or will you just be too tempted by the 'I paid for it exit button'?

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Recommending Errazuriz Cabernet Sauvignon
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2016, 11:01:27 AM »
I have no time unfortunately to trawl the database for instances but they are many, and members are uncomfortable with your low level side swipe comments and snide put downs. I could do just that as you know, but I am phone only at the moment which would make that difficult and also I can't be arsed. I stand by all that I said and will not allow any more niggly digs from you stay.

I believe it is an obsession and one with someone you do not know and have never met. A stalky obsession which reached a creepy nadir in my opinion when you went to her complex location (let me reiterate the complex of a person you have never met)  , came home and started a new topic where you gleefully announced that the land adjacent wad to be built on. Bringing that news to JH obviously brought you great personal gratification as the topic shows.

I don't need to remove you but I will delete any more of your creepy put downs.

Oh and for the record my Shetidan comment is fine because I actually do know JH and she knows it isn't part of some hate campaign.

Please don't bang on about it Peter, the person who often can't see obsessive behaviour is often the one doing it. Share good info or bugger off, I care not which.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 11:53:40 AM by Scunner »

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2016, 11:20:19 AM »
Well said Keith. Its boring now and yeah creepy.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Offline Lotty

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2016, 11:59:52 AM »
I think quite a few of us cared about Jacqui's absence and we posted hoping she'd be back.

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2016, 12:06:21 PM »
No time to trawl the database, I didn't think so, frightened of finding out that you were wrong.  Like I said no evidence, only commentary and assertion. And when the facts do not stand up, you get into nasty name calling.

As to your one piece of 'evidence' of the building in front of her holiday home, in particular of me seeking out where she lives, trying to imply that I am some sort of deviant stalker.  Is that really it, is that all your mucky little mind can find to do me down?

What makes you think we do not know her? The woman's villa is only a 100 metres from ours and I drive right past it most everyday.  Its on our route in and out.  The fact that I posted that someone was building in front of her property, had more to do with Jacqui telling me in a previous post that no one was going to build around her because she knew the local farmer and his family.  How wrong was she.  How wrong were you to assert that this was stalking.

This is the last the forum will hear from me.  However, Keith it will not be the last you will hear from me.  Defamation of character is serious and you'll be hearing from my lawyer.   

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2016, 12:33:30 PM »
Fabulous news all round. I'll gladly collate the info for your lawyer. Good luck.

Now can we get back to topic which I recall was wine...

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2016, 12:38:48 PM »
Well said Keith. Its boring now and yeah creepy.

Seems I am not alone in feeling uncomfortable about your posts Peter

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf