Author Topic: Clinton and Trump  (Read 4066 times)

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
Re: Clinton and Trump
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2016, 13:43:36 PM »

I strongly dislike the Washington/US political system, money dictates, (I know, I know) but I think Hilary Clinton

is as qualified as any of today's US politicians and has a record of defending the lower classes. I would like her to

become America's first woman President and i'm hoping Trump damages his Republican Party in his spiteful rants

sufficiently enough for them to lose the House. If the Democrats win both Houses the Gun Laws have a good chance

of being greatly improved and poorer folk will have a good chance of receiving a fairer deal. With a good majority

she will kick a few kennels.     Keep up your venom Donald.      ;)  ;)

Offline Daffodil

• Newly Registered
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2016, 08:24:00 AM »
Melania Trump reminds me of Cruella Deville. Apparently she has forgiven Donald for his remarks but thinks that it was not his fault as he was encouraged by a news man. I wonder , if he is so easily egged on, if he is suitable to be president? Apparently Melania has quite a shady past herself though.

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2016, 10:12:18 AM »
Does no-one on this forum support The Donald? Since Nigal Farrage supports him, and members have expressed an admiration for Farrage in the past, I would have thought some people might be talking about "Breath of fresh air", "We need non-politicians to run the country", "The establishment is corrupt"  and so on.

Offline Daffodil

• Newly Registered
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2016, 11:35:10 AM »
Since Nigel Farrage attained his goal and took us out of the EU he seems to have lost interest in UKIP.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2016, 12:35:57 PM »
Since Nigel Farrage attained his goal and took us out of the EU he seems to have lost interest in UKIP.

He attained the goal he was seeking, a Brexit vote and the downfall of "Call me Dave", and now he's moved-on. Good on him.

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2016, 16:10:27 PM »
I was wondering about CBF members - not that self-serving charlatan and mountebank Farrage.

Offline 1calis

• Newly Registered
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2016, 16:19:26 PM »
Trump has his problems but how anyone can trust Clinton is beyond me.

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2016, 16:28:30 PM »
I don't know that anyone really trusts Clinton. It is just she is a not a dangerous meglomaniac like Trump. By far the better of two bad options - but the only real options there are.

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2016, 16:55:57 PM »

Farage went down in my estimation by appearing on Trumps platform (where he did not endorse him) but

I still think he is a brilliant orator and politics need more like him. I think Trump will get the kicking he deserves

on the 8th and hope he keeps his promise to take his fellow Republicans down with him. Can you imagine if

Corbyn ever got into No 10 ?  Our arsenal would be emptied and turned into State owned white flag manufacturer.

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2016, 17:34:11 PM »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf