Author Topic: Fabulous Curry From...Tesco...!!?!  (Read 1391 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Fabulous Curry From...Tesco...!!?!
« on: November 27, 2016, 22:47:27 PM »
2016 is a revelation - a top quality Chinese in Turkey and now a first class Indian from a supermarket??

These are sensational - they are £6 each but that's a meal with rice for two. We had Korma, Tikka Masala and Jalfrezi - all totally unlike a supermarket bought curry and so very close to one from your local  :)

We got ours at Tesco

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
Re: Fabulous Curry From...Tesco...!!?!
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2016, 10:52:47 AM »

Lidl, Aldi and Iceland are all now doing up market versions of their standard ready meals, some at 8 quid a pop but

i'm not sure many of their core customers would buy many. So far i've tried the de luxe Cottage pies, Lasagnes and

Chicken,Ham and Leek pies, very nice for a change. There are a few in Iceland i;ll be trying next.

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
Re: Fabulous Curry From...Tesco...!!?!
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2016, 11:09:28 AM »
We rarely eat ready meals but make an exception for Morrisons' fish pie. Three kinds of fish, mixed and topped with cheesy mash potato. Made up in front of you at the fish counter. Our fishmonger was polishing up his piping skills so, after doing the basic piping for the topping, he attempted embellishing the pie with a potato rosette. Unfortunately it failed and he produced a blob. Never mind.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf