Author Topic: Not at all happy with Pegasus rentals  (Read 5450 times)

Offline DonM

• Newly Registered
Re: Not at all happy with Pegasus rentals
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2013, 15:43:23 PM »
Pegasus delivered a Renault Symbol to the house today with 243 K's on the clock.  :)  :)  :)

DonM

Offline Supacabby

• Sunny Brighton
  • Location: Sunny Eastbourne by the sea aka Gods waiting room :)
  • Calis Beach - next best place to heaven...
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2013, 20:05:42 PM »
& deliver it straight back would I, that's just plain pathetic.

Offline scorcher

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2013, 20:50:24 PM »
Just 243 klicks only I'm guessing.

Offline Hamlet

« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2013, 21:29:38 PM »
In April I arranged for some friends to come back with me from the UK as a surprise for the current Mrs Hamets significant birthday.

Before leaving Turkey I arranged with Mutlu to rent a VW people carrier for their stay.
When we landed I was met by a member of the Pegasus staff who took us, after insisting I paid the 9.5tl car park exit fee, to their Dalaman office to fill out the paperwork & present me with the keys for an old Starex, complete with dings in the bodywork, patterned rugs, a fuel tank with fumes only and 212,000km on the clock.
When I protested he simply shrugged his shoulders & said no VW's.

The road was damp that night and each time I touched the brakes, the back kicked out, not at all pleasant for the passengers in the back and not easy for me to keep driving it in a straight line. It was a death trap, an accident waiting to happen.

Next morning I went to the Fethiye office but there was nobody there who could do anything so I had to go back in the afternoon and after another hour of waiting I was given a Mercedes Vito with 156,000km on the clock.
During my time in the office Mutlu never showed his face, he stayed in the office and called the guy dealing with me into the office by phone and they didn't seem interested in what I told them about the handling problems.

Now, being licenced to & having driven almost every type of vehicle available with the exception of a bus, tank or rickshaw, I have a good idea of how a vehicle should handle on the road and this Starex was bad.

On the due date for return of the Vito it was raining but I refused to drive it back to Fethiye from Uzumlu because the windscreen wipers were not working.
After calling Pegasus, 2 of their men came and collected the vehicle, driving it away without fixing the wipers!

What amazes me that they constantly advertise 'all new vehicles' and get away with renting out rubbish.
Well not to me again!  >:(

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf