Author Topic: Advice please..  (Read 4098 times)

Offline BernieTeyze

Re: Advice please..
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2018, 22:25:25 PM »
Yes, 3 times. First time was 10mins after I picked it up,called them they came out picked it up, put it on machine nothing showed..but they saw all the lights on and had to reset it..second time I was about to leave  the A38 in rush hour, it's like a motorway,luckily not far from my exit, it dropped from 60 to 15 with no reason. Luckily I didn't cause an accident. They took it back replaced some stuff and said it was all ok now. Manager put over 100 miles driving it to make sure. So I took the car back, took me a couple of weeks to trust it again, but it drove ok. We had not long left the house about to approach the A38 again and it shuddered and stopped, I put the hazards on and they cut out about a minute..so Peugeot took it back again.It was bought from their dealership.
I asked about the cam belt on this new one, they said no, they wouldn't replace it as it's not due until 156k miles. They will however mot, valet and service it. It will have warranty for a few months too.
Fingers crossed this new one is ok, should I like it tommorow..plus they are giving me some money back too.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf