Author Topic: Cicek,severe flooding.  (Read 5580 times)

Offline micky mouse

Cicek,severe flooding.
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2012, 20:03:17 PM »
Simon,Thank you so much for letting me know about my home and my friends next door,I had phoned Kevin and i know that he was flooded and had to move out and i did not want to keep worring him.Im really sorry to know that your place has got flooded i just dont know how your coping with it all.Thanks again,as i was about to book a flight out to check things out as kevin has already informed me that all my tanks on the roof have emptyed out probably due to freezing.But its reasuring that our places are not flooded

Offline crookes875

Cicek,severe flooding.
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2012, 08:05:04 AM »
Hi all can anyone give me an update is the flooding around the  Turquaz Garden hotel in Koca Calis also and can someone please tell me where Cicek is? Thanks Crookes875

Offline loobyloo

Cicek,severe flooding.
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2012, 13:10:17 PM »
the water around the tuquaz has subsided now, it was mainly confined to their car park area and the small road in front.we live opposite and have had no problems at all.cicek is much further down the road on lower ground nearer to the sea.

Offline micky mouse

Cicek,severe flooding.
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2012, 19:11:44 PM »
Just a short message to inform all owners on cicek site that all villas on the side opposite the pool area has escaped flooding inside,the water has now receded and only puddles lie on the ground.This information was sent to me by a friend on the pool side who went around the site today to check all the villas on site.Unfortunately his home was not so lucky and was flooded a big thank you to kevin and jo and i hope that they will soon be able to return to there home soon.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf