Author Topic: New Sensatori Hotel  (Read 68869 times)

Offline tel

Re: New Sensatori Hotel
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2014, 19:20:31 PM »
Its been going up fast, like seven days a week working all summer. Whatever happened to no building work in season when there are all those people living in Gunluk Kent. Scunners map is spot on, just below Gun Luk Kent white house and to the right. They will wipe out Suats place on the beach he says and take all they can of the area. There is a new concrete road bridge from the Caretta Restaurant road that goes straight to it

Offline quackers

« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2014, 06:24:09 AM »
Looks like they will be startıng work on the new Hotel Complex next to Sunset at last. Hope they sort the roads out when they do. Its to be called Orka Seelife.

Offline Bern18

• Newly Registered
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2015, 22:07:01 PM »
Please anyone keep us updated about this hotels progress I we are trying to find out as much as possible thinking of booking in June 2015 ?  Will it be habitable haha .... Cheers

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2015, 15:12:54 PM »
There is a special facebook page if you search on there. Lots of up to date news and photos. People already booked in for May.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/273284966140574/?fref=ts

Offline Somerset Simon

« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2015, 13:11:21 PM »
Just looking at the Thomson website and it looks like bookings can be made from 2nd May, I had a look at a family room (not a swim up room) for 2 adults for 2 weeks in August 2015, are you sitting down?

London Gatwick Sat 1 Aug 2015 14:55 >21:00 to Sat 15 Aug 2015 21:45 >23:55
double family room with limited sea view - All Inclusive

£   5104 Total Price

Thomson state: The brand new Sensatori Resort Fethiye is edged by the Mediterranean Sea and thickly-wooded mountains. Along with spectacular views, it’ll offer top restaurants and a peaceful spa.

Sensatori Resort Fethiye has a prime location. It’s spread across 19 acres of land, and sits beside a hillside clocked in sweetgum trees. If that wasn’t enough, you’ve also got a stony beach that stretches for miles.

When it opens in summer 2015, the resort’s highlights will include pools fringed by flora, restaurant menus serving everything from Asian to Turkish cuisine, and Sensatori’s signature wellbeing and children’s facilities.

Rooms will be portioned out between a series of low-rise wings to make everything feel more hideaway. For the ultimate indulgence, you can upgrade to a swim-up room.

Offline Pussinboots

« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2015, 14:22:37 PM »
I could go round the world just about for that !  :o  Ok..  It would be backpacking not luxury but a hell of a lot more fun !!

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2015, 16:17:35 PM »
We went down there to have a look and it's a total building site and there is no way in my opinion they will get it ready in the next six weeks or so. They have also blocked all access to the beach so residents from the large sitessi on the outskirts of the hotel have lost access to what was their beach.

Also the drive down to the hotel from the turn off point on the D400 is hardly what I would expect after booking into a premiere five star resort and I could already hear the combined voices on the coaches ferrying tourists from the airport saying "Where the hell have they brought us?"

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2015, 20:43:45 PM »
I hear from those going that it's opening 01May and the soft opening is next week. Did you manage to look inside the grounds? Pics I've seen look like its going to be ready but this is Turkey so they might all end up in Side yet

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2015, 05:37:50 AM »
Stoop, they won't let you anywhere near the site, as said earlier they have also blocked access to the beach. Some of the accommodation blocks are unfinished, as is the perimeter fence, there is no landscaping yet so the hotel is surrounded by mud. What looks like the reception area is still under construction. It may be paradise inside, and often these guys perform miracles to get a place open on time but from my very limited view of the site yesterday, somehow I doubt it.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 09:13:04 AM by Rimms »

Offline ArtyMar

• Make Art not War
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2015, 15:34:43 PM »
Stoop and Rimms, that's terrible if you're one of those families which have booked their dream holiday there! We've been the victims of building promises, so we know how it feels!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf