Author Topic: Fethiye Property Services  (Read 8455 times)

Offline teetee

• Travel broadens your mind......and your waist!
Fethiye Property Services
« on: February 20, 2013, 11:04:38 AM »
Morning All,

Has anyone heard from Engin lately as I have been trying to get a response to a number of emails recently. He came very quickly to look at our apartments in October 2012 as they both needed some work, mainly due to the poor workmanship we were left with by Hanel House...............yes I know don't get started on that subject!!

I have been chasing a quote since with little luck as I want the work done before the start of the season. As he come highly recommended from CFB and also others on our complex I am a little disappointed to have had no response both after his visit and since.

And before it is pointed out, I do understand that getting everyones work done before the start of the season means that he is a busy man!!

I know he had health issues last year so any info would be appreicated.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Re: Fethiye Property Services
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2013, 11:12:21 AM »
I've sent him a text message for you.

Offline phil5257

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2013, 11:15:30 AM »
I usually have to ring or text him if I want to get hold of him - if you want his phone number let me know and I will send a pm

Offline teetee

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2013, 12:28:52 PM »
KKOB

Many thanks.

Phil5257 and too you. Does the number end in 5189 if not then the correct one would be appreciated.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2013, 14:01:13 PM »
Engin is on Facebook, so you can message him  there.  I have just spoken to his this afternoon.
He is getitng lots of emails and is very busy, but I am sure he will be in touch.. Don't worry.

Offline teetee

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2013, 15:11:57 PM »
Hi Jacqui

Thanks for the info I'm not overly worried just want a quote as it's only been 4 months!!!

I will wait to hear from him though.

Offline phil5257

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2013, 15:50:12 PM »
That is the correct number for him

Offline WendyA

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2013, 10:54:16 AM »
Interestingly I logged on to the Forum today to ask the very same initial question.  Engin manages my property, but, despite his website saying that he will send 'regular reports' after fortnightly visits, we have heard from him since we left at the end of October - which includes not responding to my emails. 
Glad you've managed to contact him Jacqui, and that he is ok, but I do wish he'd answer emails!

Offline SuzzPuss

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2013, 13:35:35 PM »
Yes, it always surprises me how well respected he is on here because we had the same experience with him last year.  Came to give us a quote in August and after countless emails and phone calls we never got our quote and gave up.  That seems to be the experience of so many people.  Especially worrying that it happens when he manages your property.  I'm sure his workmanship is really good, everyone says so.  Maybe it's worth the wait and uncertainty.   ???

Offline teetee

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2013, 16:03:05 PM »
Well after trying the numbers that I have and those additional that I have been given I have had no luck in getting hold of the elusive Engin. I have phoned sent text and emailed since my first post about this and have had no luck.

The nearest I have got so far is a helpful Turkish man on the number which is on facebook telling me as best he could that he wasn't there!

One other thing is I do appreciate that this time of year is busy as people are having work done in preparation for there visits when the start in earnest in a few months.

I will wait a little longer you never know  :)  :) 

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf