Author Topic: Fethiye Property Services  (Read 8454 times)

Offline teetee

• Travel broadens your mind......and your waist!
Re: Fethiye Property Services
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2013, 09:52:28 AM »
Without going in to details and apart from my earlier issues all I can say is disappointed and not a recommendation. >:( :(

Offline jo b

• Chandler's Ford, UK
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2013, 20:23:49 PM »

Our dealings with Engin in the beginning were really good....but then when we were not happy- some how it became our fault.....maybe we dared to question the decisions HE made about our property!

The work he did our roof was good -not cheap but good.

Property management -first year good- next two years poor.

Offline teetee

« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2013, 09:35:12 AM »
I think it is a shame for him as he has had quite a bit of praise from people on here. Maybe we were caught when things were on a downwards spiral, which is a shame as we approached him from reports on CBF..... :(

I will start the search for an alternative for when I need additional work done in the future.

Offline teetee

« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2013, 15:35:29 PM »
Just an update on FPS from a Scandinavian owner on our complex mailed to other owners.

"Don't use Fethiye Property services! Not reliable"

"Paid them to paint our white balcony in april. Should be done late april/early may. Called them 25-30 times. No answer. Now we are here again, middle august. No paint... And impossible to reach on phone..."

A pattern seems to be developing here  :( >:(

Offline davybill

« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2013, 15:54:05 PM »
  I think Engins opening a office on Gunlukbasi main sreet just oppisite the football pitch
as a sign as gone up with Fethiye property services name on it.

Offline phil5257

« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2013, 16:13:15 PM »
The office has been open for over a year now. Best time to catch him in the office is usually late afternoon.

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2013, 17:51:12 PM »
Just an update on FPS from a Scandinavian owner on our complex mailed to other owners.

"Don't use Fethiye Property services! Not reliable"

"Paid them to paint our white balcony in april. Should be done late april/early may. Called them 25-30 times. No answer. Now we are here again, middle august. No paint... And impossible to reach on phone..."

A pattern seems to be developing here  :( >:(

A pattern that has become very common in the Fethiye area for many trades -  they start out as super enthusiastic, promising (and often delivering) the earth at reasonable prices. 

They tend to be promoted by their little band of ex-pat chums and acquaintances who tell all and sundry what a good guy/girl they are and how honest & hardworking they are.

Everything is rosy in the garden.  Lots of business for the fortunate chap/chapess, and warm glows of chumfullness amongst their online supporters who bask in the reflected glory of their protege.

Then the cracks start to appear.  Missed appointments, jobs not done, emails ignored - "Oh dont worry, he's really busy just now" or "he's having problems with his email" - is the cry.  Well you can phuck right off because I'm also really busy and if I've got a problem with my email I fix it.  What I don't want to have to do is run around trying to contact some tradesman - "but you can chat to him on Facebook"  well phuck me, so instead of replying to my emails about various bits of work he's chatting to a bunch of ex-pats on Facebook?   

Its a shame about FPS - as a person, I like Engin, he's a nice guy.  Unfortunately the cracks started to appear a long time ago, despite the protestations of some on here, and now I certainly wouldn't recommend them for any job.  I wont go into specifics, and there's a few, but if anyone is interested feel free to PM me.

JF

Offline teetee

« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2013, 08:59:47 AM »
JF my thoughts exactly, only I was a little to shy to make those most valid points about the glowing online reports  ;)

Although I must say that one of the recommendations for a tradesman on here was spot on, but I have to say it all depends on who is making the recommendation as far as I can see.   

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
Fethiye Property Services
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2013, 09:04:03 AM »
Still waiting for my patio quote from 2012

Offline efersiz

« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2013, 21:10:16 PM »
Tetee

I have explained you on the telephone and when you were here as well, your problems are because of your builder. ( I do not want to write your builder’s company name! )

They have used poor quality felt for your roof and it doesn’t save your roof and it causing problems. I have told you if you want a good job you must use membrane, not cheap quality felt. But you said to me, do the repairs, doing all roof would cost too much money!

Some of your damp problems are because of the silicones around the windows and we silicone all of them.

One of your damp problem next to kitchen was because of your management company. They had been left the balcony door open all winter and rain water was in because of wind and it cause damp on your wall. We have painted this area as well.

There was not any flashing between pergola and wall at your pergola at the front and we put Sika product there.

You told me there was some damp around roof balcony door. I have explained and showed you when you were here, It is because of gap under the door. Your builder’s staff just put a white plastic and silicon around it to cover. After years silicones got old and let water in. I have told you doing same job was not sort your problem out. You must put marble or change the door with real sizes. But you said it is too much Money to change!

If you did not understand any of explanation I told you when you were here why did not you ask me again? I told you problems started because of Your builder’s staff who did the job at the beginning. Everybody knows in this forum your builder’s building quality!!! 

……

You put a comment about your Scandinavian neighbour.

Have you ever asked him, did he ever meet with me?
Have you ever asked him did he give me any job?
Have you ever asked him did he give me any money for any job?

I am so sorry but you do not know anything about the story but you wrote a bad comment here which I can never accept !!!

Story is:

I had a call from a painter. He said there was a man wanted to give him a job and wanted my help about the translation. I said ok, and did translation between them. I do not know what kind of job your neighbour gave him and I do not know total price they negotiate.

Around one month later I got a call from your Scandinavian neighbour and he said some of the parts were not painted. I told him I could phone that painter back and told him to finish the job or I could give your neighbour painter’s mobile number. But he said he does not know Turkish. I said OK to him and I rang the painter and remained him that job.

If the painter did not go there to finish the job, is it my mistake?

After this explanation can anyone tell me what can i do more than these for Tetee?
……………………………

John F

It is good the hear from you by forum.

I have managed your apartment in the karagözler more than one year and you or other owners did not have any problems about my services! Apartment had been cleaned before guests arrived, transfers had been done on time!!!

Beginning of the summer season I met with two other owners in the apartment and told them politely I had health problems and I was not sure to go on managing your property. They said ok and they understood me.

You paid only for karagozler apartment but I help you about your another house in paspatur. I did several works for your tenants and I did not tell to you any of these!!!

I helped your tenants about electric meter, aircon, hop & fire for free. I did not want them to cause you problem while you were away from Fethiye !!!

They left the house like a mess. This was the time when my health problems started about my back. And I have told you on the phone my health problem and you said to me you understood me.

I have several times stopped my work and went your house to opened the door and showed your house to potential buyers. I did these to help you. At the end one of your friend wanted to key and she still has the key.

So, can you tell me what I did wrong?

………………………………………

I believe I did successful jobs last 6 years to all my customers. I never said my works were finished after jobs done. I am still helping my previous customers about lots of their questions or needs. I am so happy to help anybody who needs.

I respect everybody’s good or bad ideas about me and my work. I am doing work from 6 years and I want to do more jobs in the future. I am improving myself with listening people.

So sorry from moderators and site owner, if I am doing advertisement with the answer.

Engin Fersiz
Managing Director
Fethiye Property Services

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf