Author Topic: Lovely FRENCH BULLDOGS puppies looking for good home  (Read 8127 times)

Offline mac2010

Re: Lovely FRENCH BULLDOGS puppies looking for good home
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2013, 08:43:31 AM »
(How to make money in Calis)  ------- Sell puppies  :o

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2013, 09:41:36 AM »
Only works if you can find a buyer, and can put up with all the flack you get for doing it.  ;)

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2013, 11:16:53 AM »
Am i reading this post wrong ,as far as i can see is two puppies for £300 nothing about each or am i wrong.  ;)

Offline kamelia

« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2013, 10:39:50 AM »
I am so upset to see so many questions and judges, I feel now like I am doing something wrong,but I am not. So many people around saying that selling animals is wrong, if yes why when you eat in the restaurant and you order chiken or cow meat and pay for these money, you know chiken is also animal or cow, why you dont say to the restaurants that sellling anymals as food is wrong, why you dont go to Korea and protect there millions of dog that they are eating????????
 I am not doing anyting wrong, and i am not even thinking of making money at all, i just want to cover some expances in vet, and i am not breeding dogs, because i do agree that there are so many dogs already and it is not good idea to do it for money, The reason why i have puppies is to just let my french female at least once be a mother, as my vet said to me this is important against  future female organs illnesses, that is all.

I love animals much, I might not donate money for the shelter, but everytime when I am eating something, I am putting some food to the package and take water with me and go around my area to give food either to cats or to dogs, when I see somebody in need i always help, but the difference is that I am not shouting about this to anybody and keep my personal opinion silent.
Thank you so much for understanding.

Offline kamelia

« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2013, 10:49:37 AM »
These puppies were planned, the owners are dog lovers, I'm not certain they will be planning on any neutering soon. Some people in Turkey don't care about animals or dogs, this is not the case with these people who are very caring people.

Thank you so much for your warm words

Offline angela

« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2013, 13:08:53 PM »
Hi Kamelia, you are right that it is good for your dog to have puppies, we bred from our dogs in the UK and had five lots of puppies and every one was a lovely experience.  I hope you do find homes for them with people who will love them as much as you obviously love your dog. Good luck   :)

Offline kamelia

« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2013, 17:53:27 PM »
Hi Kamelia, you are right that it is good for your dog to have puppies, we bred from our dogs in the UK and had five lots of puppies and every one was a lovely experience.  I hope you do find homes for them with people who will love them as much as you obviously love your dog. Good luck    :)

Thank you Dear Angela

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
Lovely FRENCH BULLDOGS puppies looking for good home
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2013, 17:57:51 PM »
Please ask your vet to show where it says their organs will be protected.
If you google it you will see there's more risk if they do have a litter.
Anyway.... Too late now, I seriously hope you find GOOD homes for these puppies and inspect carefully where they're going to be living.

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2013, 18:30:51 PM »
Linda we were told the same by a vet here in UK, allow at least one litter to keep the bitch healthier in later life.

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2013, 19:06:36 PM »
Although I now have a Feline 'house-mate/mistress'!!, historically I've always had pet dogs, much less demanding!  :)  My family Vet (why I'm not sure) has always said "it's better to let a bitch have at least one litter".

It would have been so much better had Kamelia stated this in the beginning........... instead of just offering "Puppies for sale".  I appreciate that English is not Kamelia's first language but have to say her subsequent posts , especially the one referring to "Asians eating dogs".... did nothing to soften the impression given in her previous posts.....

I agree wholeheartedly with KayaKebab words, please ensure that you choose wisely who you sell the puppies to please - You, may not be running a 'puppy farm' but there are many that would only see the colour of money in these cuties........

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf