Author Topic: Trouble getting DASK  (Read 5284 times)

Offline tonk

• Newly Registered
Trouble getting DASK
« on: July 28, 2013, 10:23:59 AM »
Hi Folks,

We purchased our apartment on a small complex last year with the tapu and insurance all sorted in less than 8 weeks. Recently we have been informed that the builder Hanel Homes had not submitted documentation to the belediye to change the construction from hotel complex to individual addresses and the belediye are now saying it is too late as there was a time limit in place and this has now expired. Due to a new insurance database for DASK that insurers hook into to get your address details it is now not possible to get DASK because we don't have an official address. Our current DASK runs out in October so any advice on how we might sort this would be greatly appreciated.

NB

We are told that one insurer will do DASK based on the tapu parcel but they may then not pay out in the event of earthquake damage

Any ideas perhaps contacts in the belediyewho might be able to help?

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
Re: Trouble getting DASK
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2013, 11:22:11 AM »
Sorry to read about your problems Tonk :(

There have been numerous problems with 'Hanel' properties unfortunately.  It sounds like you're saying that your complex doesn't have it's Iskan (Habitation) certificate? 

Who was responsible for checking all the paperwork when you purchased?  Did you have a lawyer and/ or an agent when you purchased?

Offline quackers

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2013, 14:14:21 PM »
What about all the others on the complex . How do they stand wıth Dask?

Offline teetee

• Travel broadens your mind......and your waist!
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2013, 11:27:12 AM »
It sounds as if from the info that Tonk has posted that this is the same complex that as ours.

To clarify matters we are being told that the land was registered for tourist use (hotel etc), and in this case apartments where built on tourist registered land and this use had not been changed with the Belediye.

I certainly have a Tapu which has the KAT MULKILETI  boxed ticked and it has always been my understanding that this gives individual ownership of that property and also that it is stand alone from any others on the site.

The issue here I believe is that although properties have been built and sold with full Tapu with what is known as living permission the land was still registered for tourism use.

According to the Belediye the time frame for changing this use has passed.

With little additional information at present I am unsure what action can be taken to resolve this, but I am confused as to how these apartments, some as recently as last year could have been sold without the lawyers dealing with the purchase noticing the registered use of the land.

I am fully aware that in Turkey things are somewhat different to the UK and I know I shouldn't assume but does anyone know if the registered use of the land is noted when a property is purchased?  >:(

Your thoughts as always are welcome    :)

Ps It is also my understanding that is an issue for all owners on the site and not individuals.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Trouble getting DASK
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2013, 11:50:17 AM »
I'm not aware of any residential complex built on tourism land that has changed the land type. Buildings on tourism land are just that, according to the original plan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2013, 12:04:27 PM »
It sounds as if from the info that Tonk has posted that this is the same complex that as ours.

To clarify matters we are being told that the land was registered for tourist use (hotel etc), and in this case apartments where built on tourist registered land and this use had not been changed with the Belediye.

I certainly have a Tapu which has the KAT MULKILETI  boxed ticked and it has always been my understanding that this gives individual ownership of that property and also that it is stand alone from any others on the site.

The issue here I believe is that although properties have been built and sold with full Tapu with what is known as living permission the land was still registered for tourism use.

According to the Belediye the time frame for changing this use has passed.

With little additional information at present I am unsure what action can be taken to resolve this, but I am confused as to how these apartments, some as recently as last year could have been sold without the lawyers dealing with the purchase noticing the registered use of the land.

I am fully aware that in Turkey things are somewhat different to the UK and I know I shouldn't assume but does anyone know if the registered use of the land is noted when a property is purchased?  >:(

Your thoughts as always are welcome     :)

Ps It is also my understanding that is an issue for all owners on the site and not individuals.

Hi Teetee & Tonk

I found this link quite useful, hope it will help clarify some things for you, good luck.

http://www.affidata.co.uk/sh/property-for-sale/turkish-title-deed-tapu

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2013, 13:41:15 PM »
Sorry for the bac-2-bac posts.

I just wanted to add that I remember seeing a thread not so long ago about other's who couldn't get DASK & were told 'their address' didn't exist...  I think, they found out that a new (maybe computerised) system had been introduced which had not yet caught up with everything.  They got it fixed & got their DASK ok in the end, I hope this is the case for you guys   :)

A search for 'DASK' might be helpful to you.

Offline teetee

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2013, 14:12:05 PM »
Cef thanks for the information I was reasonably clear on the Tapu side of things but this issue does appear to have come about by the linking of a new computer system for the registration of DASK.

I have been informed that the dodgy builder Hanel had applied to have the land changed from what we have been told is tourist land, although I am always sceptical of what I am told has come from Hanel but they have been told time has run out.

We have been informed that individual address cannot be obtained to allow the individual purchase of DASK, which quite frankly I cannot of the life of me see why as we all have individual electric, water and council tax numbers we cannot get individual DASK.

I feel another long drawn out sage like we had to separate the electricity to individual meters instead of a whole site one.

Once again the full force of incompetence from Hanel Houses prevails which some of us have endured for years.   

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2013, 14:23:01 PM »
Hi Teetee, what the council are saying doesn't make any sense! You have your Tapu & Habitation Cert which means that they 'inspected & verified that the building complied with the planning permission they granted & that all outstanding Taxes & SKG was paid!, otherwise they wouldn't have issued the Hab cert.....?

Offline teetee

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2013, 15:21:53 PM »
Hi Cef I know but I am only going on the info received and as I have also said this does not make sense.

I will wait to see what our site representative finds out.

Watch this space!!! 

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf