Author Topic: Help! Private villa & pool wanted for 2 weeks (not overlooked) from 30 Sept.  (Read 9207 times)

Offline ArtyMar

• Make Art not War
Re: Help! Private villa & pool wanted for 2 weeks (not overlooked) from 30 Sept.
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2013, 01:00:51 AM »
Thanks, all! It is so good to have your support. Fingers crossed for you, too, Savoyboy.

Offline SuzzPuss

Re: Help! Private villa & pool wanted for 2 weeks (not overlooked) from 30 Sept.
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2013, 13:05:24 PM »
Wow Artymar!!  You've really taken the bull by the horns.  Good for you!  I hope it pays off quickly.  Rooting for you. 

Offline ArtyMar

• Make Art not War
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2013, 16:09:32 PM »
Thanks, SuzzPuss! Heard a bit of good news from Sule today that Deska has not taken out a loan against our property - yet to hear more after she's done further investigations - what further debts they may have that are holding up the process.   :(  Everything crossed! It's amazing to me that they don't seem to care about their reputation!

Offline SuzzPuss

« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2013, 16:26:13 PM »
Oh that's fantastic!!  Can she stop them doing it in the future before you've got hold of it? 

Offline ArtyMar

• Make Art not War
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2013, 21:16:47 PM »
OMG! What a dreadful thought! I'll email right away to Sule.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2013, 21:19:11 PM »
Will you settle down ArtyMar!

Sule is on it.

Offline ArtyMar

• Make Art not War
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2013, 21:28:30 PM »
Easier said than done, Scunner!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2013, 21:30:49 PM »
Yes I know that better than quite a few. Of course you will worry, but you are in good hands.

Offline ArtyMar

• Make Art not War
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2013, 22:07:40 PM »
Yes, and it is a comfort to know that one is in the hands of an expert. On tenterhooks to hear further news from her and will only relax fully when we have our Tapu and habitation certificate, as we were promised on our contract :'( 

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf