Author Topic: pink form from Aydem  (Read 3264 times)

Offline eileen

pink form from Aydem
« on: September 12, 2013, 07:25:11 AM »
Hope someone can tell us what this form that has been left in our meter cupboard is about.We did ask a Turkish neighbour but they werent able to explain,told us to take it to the bank
Now noone in their right mind chooses to go to the bank unless absolutely neccessary.We have a direct debit set up to pay our bills

Offline phil5257

Re: pink form from Aydem
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2013, 07:41:21 AM »
I had same form and asked my turkish neighbour who said if you use a certain amount of electricity and take the form to the Ayden office you qualify for a discount. He wasn't sure how much but it might be worth calling in and asking

Offline joannasal

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2013, 17:37:07 PM »
My neighbours (Turkish and English) both said it is a form to check that you are the person whose name is on the contract. Like an ID check? I do not think it is to get the discount, as even the rarely used holiday apartments are getting them and no way do any of my holiday neighbours use that amount of electricity (to qualify for the discount you need to have regular high bills, something like 200TL a month)

Offline loiner

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2013, 21:09:11 PM »
Thanks joannasal
We moved into our appartment 6 months ago still has the ex owners name on it will try to fill the form in

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2013, 21:18:17 PM »
I know some people who's electricity bills are in the name of the owner from 10 years ago  :)

Offline Jim Fraser

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2013, 22:17:10 PM »
When our one was delivered the chap offered to fill it in and asked for an old bill to copy the details - so they have not recieved any updated info about our house/meter.
Possibly they were also checking the meter as one of our neighbours who filled in the form was told that as their meter was very old that a new one would be fitted.

Offline eileen

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2013, 07:11:00 AM »
Thankyou for that info,so we don't need to go to the bank,what strange advice that was!!
Don't think we will bother about trying to fill it in as we only registered with Aydem 18 months ago so our details are up to date
Our usage is low so would not expect a discount

Offline yabanci

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2013, 09:42:00 AM »
My neighbours (Turkish and English) both said it is a form to check that you are the person whose name is on the contract. Like an ID check?

Perhaps Aydem are finally getting round to doing something about this.They have had a warning notice on their web-site for months stating that if the subscription is not in your name you are consuming illegal electricity and may be cut off and fined.

Offline madmart

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2013, 14:58:18 PM »
I too have received one of these. What do I have to do with it? Or is a visit to the Aydem office required?

Offline Diverbaz 1

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2013, 16:42:02 PM »

We had ours given to us, said to fill it in and drop back to Aydem office. It is just to update their files I think. it is only Name address and whether you own or rent the property.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf