Author Topic: dask renewal address change  (Read 2882 times)

Offline juce

« on: September 13, 2013, 18:45:18 PM »
Hi just wondered if any one else has had this problem

We have just received our dask renewal, when i checked our apartment address on the document  the number of our apartment had been changed from 4 to number 2, we are insured through Intasure, when i contacted them they said that there Turkish representative had spoken to the council and the dask  and they said that our apartment had to be number 2 if any other number we could not have the dask insurance.
They told us to contact the council next time we are out in Calis and sort it out with them, we are out in 6 weeks.

All our bills and last years dask had apartment number 4 and i can't understand why it has changed.

Thanks

Thanks

Offline littlereddevil

Re: dask renewal address change
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2013, 19:09:37 PM »
Our street number changed!

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2013, 07:45:23 AM »
Your lucky they just changed your apartment number.  They changed pretty well our whole address description earlier this year!!  This was part of a whole raft of address changes made earlier in the year across Fethiye.  At th moment the only supplier/utility one recognising the new address is Dask, but there's bound to be others to follow..... >:( >:( >:(

Offline juce

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2013, 17:36:26 PM »
Thanks for your reply, so who is changing the address's , why and what did you do ? Do we have to get in touch with water ,electric the council to notify them of the change. I was told by Intasure to contact the council when I'm back out in Calis which is in approx 6 weeks. Have you had any luck contacting anybody about the change ?

Thanks again

Juce

Offline tails77

• Newly Registered
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2013, 19:48:57 PM »
We had to renew our Dask in August.  This time the bank were querying our address on the old Dask, but before they would renew it we were to told to go to the council office and get our address checked.  Initially, the bank were trying to change our block number, but we did not agree with this as the number, obviously, is on the outside of the building.  We returned with the address written down, but even then there were further questions asked. Anyway, an hour later, the Dask was completed.  There also seemed to be quite a price increase from previous years.

Offline teetee

• Travel broadens your mind......and your waist!
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2013, 10:01:26 AM »
We have been advised that our address is not on the new DASK database so when we are over soon we have to go to the council offices and have one of the staff there to come to the site and verify our exact location and log this on their system after which we are told we will be able to renew out DASK which we have had for many years on the same property.

Our Tapu, electric, water have all be ok for years now so this was a new one!!!

I think years of mistaken entries are having to be corrected because of this new database.

Good luck.

Offline juce

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2013, 10:43:54 AM »
Thanks for your replys, we are back out in Calis in 5 weeks we are also going to contact the council to see what they have to say, will let you know how we get on.

Thanks again

Juce

Offline janmack

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2013, 11:09:36 AM »
When I realised Garnati had not automatically renewed our DASK as they did previous years we went to find out why and were told the Government had created a new database and our complex was not showing up. 
We had to go to the council office (where you normally pay water, council tax etc) with our tapu and we were given a printout with the new information on it.  Unfortunately we lost our discount due to these changes >:(
To find the office turn left when you go through the security barrier, go down the corridor and turn right, the office is first on the right.  The woman we dealt with spoke pretty good English and was very helpful.

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2013, 22:32:41 PM »
we renewed our dask today and had to go to the council office for a vat number to confirm our number of the villa before we could be issued for one by the bank
it was a simple procedure

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2013, 23:32:28 PM »
A couple of years ago the council came and put a number on our door which was 32 and  the vllla next to us 30 and the one next to that was No.2   So, we assumed that the numbers related to the road we where on.  This year we found out from our neighbour that he had a totally different address.  We then investigated and found out that all our Villa had a different addresses and the numbers on the house and the road next to us had nothing to do with our address.  We had to change our address on the Dask.  We are at a loss to understand what the numbers are all about.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf