Author Topic: Water bill payment  (Read 4064 times)

Offline suehugh

Water bill payment
« on: June 05, 2014, 10:32:22 AM »
Could you please advise where we should pay our water bill. We are based in Uzumlu. Could it be paid at the post office or belyidese
Thanks.

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Re: Water bill payment
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 10:48:16 AM »
I don't think you can pay at the moment as the system is still down, we went there a few days ago and was told to come back in 15 days, again!
The building you need is above Migros in the town centre, go down the left side of the building and up the stairs through security and first desk over to the left.

Offline suehugh

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2014, 11:34:21 AM »
Thanks Tinkerman

Offline yabanci

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2014, 11:54:56 AM »
The guy sitting at the desk for Water Bills also told me that payments would start again in 15 days time and that was  on the 27th May when I paid my council tax. :D

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2014, 12:24:56 PM »
The end of May was the date that Mugla gave Fethiye as the time they would have their office set up here, like everyone else, we are still waiting. I'm also hearing, unconfirmed reports that Mugla are trying to impose massive, and I mean really massive price hikes on the cost of water here, I also understand that Fethiye are fighting this which is further adding to the delays.

Offline Eric

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2014, 13:35:19 PM »
You can't pay yet because our meters have not been read.

Offline suehugh

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2014, 17:54:42 PM »
Thanks Eric, even better. We don't think we have a bill yet, but we had assumed one would be waiting upon our arrival in July

Offline yabanci

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2014, 10:50:40 AM »
The guy at the Water Bill desk is still saying 15 days later to pay your Bills, this 22 days after the last time I asked him.  ;)

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2014, 15:18:21 PM »
I went to the Council Offices in Hisaronu last week to top up the water meter electronic card.
The lady at the office was helpful and put  50 tl of credit on the card and said the cost would
be sorted when the payment method was.          :)

Offline julesbob0303

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2014, 22:59:52 PM »
We went to try and pay our bill in Fethiye and found the same - nowhere to pay as the desk had been cleared.

Interestingly, we DID have a water bill when we arrived at the end of May.  It is dated end of March and is a very small bill, just a few lira owing as we hadn't been over since beginning of November last year.  Does anyone know when they stopped reading the meters?  Perhaps ours was one of the last to be read?  By the way, we appear to be the only one on our block of 8 to have received a bill, which is very odd.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf