Author Topic: Shower pressure  (Read 3616 times)

Offline George Warner

Re: Shower pressure
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2014, 08:07:56 AM »
If you have the older, two tank system,ie one tank for cold water one for the heated water which operates by gravity relying on the height of the tank above the shower to give pressure,you could change to the newer single tank system which operates by mains water pressure,when we changed ours
 the pressure was so good it blew the shower head  off!
All of the solar sales shops sell the newer system,scout around,ours was fitted by Engin,is he still around?

Offline chris35

• Newly Registered
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2014, 11:22:45 AM »
If you have the older, two tank system,ie one tank for cold water one for the heated water which operates by gravity relying on the height of the tank above the shower to give pressure,you could change to the newer single tank system which operates by mains water pressure,when we changed ours
 the pressure was so good it blew the shower head  off!
All of the solar sales shops sell the newer system,scout around,ours was fitted by Engin,is he still around?

Agree completely with this post. We had same problem with pressure. Bayram changed it all over to a single tank system and also replaced the innards of the two solar panels,resulting in great pressure and more hot water. We have a ground floor apartment if that makes any difference. Anyway total cost was about £250. Well worth it   ;)

Offline bulla

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2014, 12:57:34 PM »
Thanks for replies, I am on top floor which I thought was problem with gravity feed

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2014, 19:32:47 PM »
we have a shower on the top floor and now works as good as the other shower on the next floor down

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf