Author Topic: translation English to Turkish- a few sentences  (Read 1790 times)

Offline tails77

• Newly Registered
translation English to Turkish- a few sentences
« on: August 01, 2014, 07:33:46 AM »
Hi,
Not sure if anyone can help, but I need a few sentences of English translated to Turkish.  I have used the google translate, but from past experience I know that it does not really make sense to the person you are sending the message to. 
I am off the see a garden landscaper, who I know speaks very little English. Likewise, I speak very little Turkish.  We already have a quote, but need clarification on a few things.  He let us talk to a friend on his phone last time, but I just wanted to have the questions written down.

If anybody could help, I would really appreciate it.  Perhaps I can email the questions, if you can help.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Re: translation English to Turkish- a few sentences
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2014, 08:22:33 AM »
Why not ask an interpreter to go with you?   Far better and you will then be able to have a conversation with this man.   We have used Yakup Ylimaz many times.  He is very good and does not charge a lot.   I know he does a lots of work with us Brits.  He and his English  wife Lynda have a shop in Fethiye.. "Hippy Chic"  just in the lane opposite the Mulberry Tree.  Lynda sells jewellery etc., and he runs his business from the front of the shop. 

Offline tails77

• Newly Registered
Re: translation English to Turkish- a few sentences
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2014, 08:31:14 AM »
Thank you for this!  This sounds much more useful to me.    :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf