Author Topic: Comfy sofa, corner settee please?  (Read 3007 times)

Offline paz

Comfy sofa, corner settee please?
« on: February 20, 2015, 00:45:16 AM »
We spent several days looking for a comfy sofa or small corner sofa when we we over in October to replace a very uncomfortable sofa bed which we purchased from Erin Spot. Don't get me wrong it was fit for purpose at the time, but we just want a cushy settee that isnt quite so hard. We visited a lot of places and just couldn't find what we were looking for. I really could do with some suggestions so we can just get the thing when we arrive instead of trawling more shops. Any advise please?

Offline mac2010

Re: Comfy sofa, corner settee please?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2015, 08:29:28 AM »
really depends on your budget. Top end  places are Nar concept ,Kelebek mobilya,Bravo cassa or Bellona Mobilya. All are in Fethiye and all have web sites so you can see what they offer.

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2015, 15:54:22 PM »
A friend of mine got a very comfy corner settee at Erdoğanlar on the Antalya road made to order; changed the style of arms on the model in the shop at her request and made the seats soft for her.

Really nice velvety fabric which she chose and very well made with washable removable covers. Paid about 2500TL

Offline michaelcouk

• Newly Registered
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2015, 10:13:31 AM »
We were also looking for very comfy corner sofa and after some research we decide to give a shot at that model http://furnitex.co.uk/index.php/corner-sofa-liza.html
So far we are pleased with quality and comfort

Offline Menthol

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2015, 15:13:55 PM »
And they delivered it to your address in Turkey?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf