Author Topic: Sponsered Sahara Desert trek  (Read 1270 times)

Offline skipking

Sponsered Sahara Desert trek
« on: July 25, 2005, 20:05:17 PM »
About 18 months ago my brotherinlaws wife lost her battle against lung cancer, without the support of the Macmillan nurses my brotherinlaw and the rest of the family dont know how they would have coped.
In February of next year he is going to do a sponsered trek in the Sahara desert to raise money for the Macmillan Cancer releif, to do this he has to raise rather a large amount of money beforehand.
All the family are behind him 100% but he is still quite a way short to reaching his target figure.
He has a web link on the Macmillan website which has a letter he wrote for the local paper about the wonderful service received by the Macmillan nurses and the local hospice and if people kindly wish to they can make a donation.
His web site page is www.justgiving.com/TONYSAHARA  i realise this might be a sensitive subject and dont wish to cause any offence or upset, i have e.mailed Scunner allready who kindly said it would be okay to post this topic. I would be grateful if anybody has a spare 5 minutes to take a look at the link even if you dont wish to make a donation it would at least make people aware of the wonderful job the Macmillan Nurses do.
Many thanks
Karen

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf