Author Topic: NOTES  (Read 1264 times)

Offline tony

NOTES
« on: January 24, 2006, 10:15:58 AM »
When I was young it was a source of amusement for my parents, that my grand mother used to leave notes for grandad. As she set of for work before him, she would have written reminders in the kitchen on what he would have to do, before he himself set off for work. This consisted of the same request draw back the curtains and dont forget to put the milk back in the fridge, every day same note every day re-written out. You might think wheres this leading to. My wife Julie as gone out to our apartment today. And when I got home from work last night guess what was plastered all over the bl**dy house, youve got it in one, NOTES hundreds of them, washing machine instructions, telephone numbers dryer instructions, notes on what food to eat on what day. notes about snowy she the dog. pills cut up and cellotaped where they can be seen with the days marked off. Shes only gone for a week!!! I must say though its the first time weve been apart. But all in all bearing in mind they never met grandma would have been proud of her.
Tony

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf