Author Topic: Fethiye Rent a Car - Excellent Service  (Read 1380 times)

Offline Ian

• Loveable Northern Gentleman
  • Prolific Member
  • Getting Younger by the Day the Longer We Stay :-)
Fethiye Rent a Car - Excellent Service
« on: April 27, 2009, 18:55:34 PM »
Don't normally do this BUT here goes!

When we were over in November I woke up one morning to find that 4 cars had had their rear windows put through on our road (3 Turkish neighbours and my hire car). [:(!]

Since then the police have been around 3 times with a notice asking for me and eventually I caught up with them last week. The owner of Fethiye Rent a Car - Ibrahim Siper - said he would come me to the Police Station in Gunlukbasi just in case I needed in interpretor - and am I glad he did!

We ended up going to the Police Station - he picked me up from home as we did not hire a car this time - then to the court to sign off the case - the police had not caught the culprits but the file kept ending up on a judges desk until every victim had signed to say they could drop the case - and I was the only one who had not signed it so it kept appearing on the judges desk and he kept issuing a notice to "bring me in" !!!  8)

We went from the Police Station to the courts - Ibrahim translated the questions the judge asked me - whilst the pa typed up my statement which I signed and then Ibrahim signed as the oficial translator.

I always use this company and have NEVER been let down on 26 (I've counted) occasions - but this was over and above the normal service you could expect - so a very big THANK YOU to Ibrahim who has now taken over the Aygaz franchise in Fethiye and Gunlukbasi so he will be getting what little busines I can give him there as well  :)

Offline bee

• Droylsden, Manchester, UK
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2009, 21:06:19 PM »
Sorry to here of your trouble, cant agree with you enough about Ibrihim, always very helpful, and excellent sevice,Bee

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2009, 21:38:17 PM »
ian sounds like a daunting experience, mine lnees would have been knocking
has ibrahim a web site

Offline Ian

• Loveable Northern Gentleman
  • Prolific Member
  • Getting Younger by the Day the Longer We Stay :-)
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2009, 21:48:19 PM »
Yes he has - see: http://www.fethiyerentacar.com/

He is in town across from the Beleyide offices - Ibrahim is the owner and is a mature chap with good business ethics.

There may be cheaper alternatives but he is a reliable and useful contact/friend for us and has a good business.  :)

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2009, 22:10:44 PM »
thanks ian

Offline Dempava

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2009, 22:29:14 PM »
Recommended to us also so we used them in March.They were there waiting a Dalaman airport for us and likewise on our return to pick the car up.Fair prices too. Excellent service.

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2009, 08:15:48 AM »
We've used them several times and they have always been really really helpful.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf