Author Topic: Printing Boarding Passes  (Read 2970 times)

Offline laytos115

Printing Boarding Passes
« on: September 17, 2017, 15:14:52 PM »
Does anyone know where we can get our boarding passes printed today Sunday! We are staying near the Sunday Market and do not know where we can get them printed. Any answers would be appreciated. Thanks Sandra

Offline Bluwise

Re: Printing Boarding Passes
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2017, 19:41:13 PM »
Just seen this, hope you got sorted?  We flew back with Monarch this week and hadn't printed return boarding cards as it was not available when we left.  We didn't need them, just our passports.

Offline laytos115

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2017, 04:45:40 AM »
Hi Bluewise had you actually checked in online, I have and didn't realise I would have to print the boarding passes. Thought I could just show them the boarding passes on my iPad. Going to see if we can find somewhere who will print them for us. But thanks for your reply.

Offline Somerset Simon

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2017, 08:19:07 AM »
Flew back a couple days ago, checked in online and then went to priority check in and they printed, we had no hold luggage and we have done this several times now, no queueing!

Offline Bluwise

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2017, 08:46:54 AM »
Hi Bluewise had you actually checked in online, I have and didn't realise I would have to print the boarding passes. Thought I could just show them the boarding passes on my iPad. Going to see if we can find somewhere who will print them for us. But thanks for your reply.
Ah no, we hadn't already checked in online.  If you are friendly with any of the local bars ask them -  they may help or point you in the right direction.  If you are renting, then maybe the company looking after your property could help?

Offline warby21

• Newly Registered
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2017, 13:00:50 PM »
Does anyone know where we can get our boarding passes printed today Sunday! We are staying near the Sunday Market and do not know where we can get them printed. Any answers would be appreciated. Thanks Sandra
Turkcell shop  opposite BIM near Sunday market or photo shop opposite police station in Gunlukbasi will need to be on memory stick though.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

Offline judithbretton

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2017, 14:40:25 PM »
We flew back with Thomas Cook didnt need them either just our passports

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf