Author Topic: G20 Riots  (Read 2074 times)

Offline ted molloy

G20 Riots
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2009, 22:19:25 PM »
I'm sure we old farts would make them very welcome and give them a nice rest from dealing with those rent a mob lefty pinky low lifes who seem to have a lot of supporters from the pc lobby.  
quote:
Originally posted by mike A

As long as reactionary old farts keep on supporting the police force right or wrong things will never change,  I must point out that Ian Tomlinson was neither a protester nor rioter,
he was a man trying to carry on his lawful employment when he was attacked by the police, in the words of Nick Hardwick, chair of the independent police complaints commission said
"The police should remember they are the servants, not masters of the people.
I have a reasonable respect for most police officers, but these bullies should be rooted out and charged with assault, 8)
 or sent to live in a small village on Dartmoor  ;)

Offline mike A

• Prolific Member
G20 Riots
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2009, 23:52:32 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by ted molloy

I'm sure we old farts would make them very welcome and give them a nice rest from dealing with those rent a mob lefty pinky low lifes who seem to have a lot of supporters from the pc lobby.  
quote:

As long as reactionary old farts keep on supporting the police force right or wrong things will never change,  I must point out that Ian Tomlinson was neither a protester nor rioter,
he was a man trying to carry on his lawful employment when he was attacked by the police, in the words of Nick Hardwick, chair of the independent police complaints commission said
"The police should remember they are the servants, not masters of the people.
I have a reasonable respect for most police officers, but these bullies should be rooted out and charged with assault, 8)
 or sent to live in a small village on Dartmoor  ;)

Yeh, you could set up your own redneck state. right wing thugs and bigots only need apply, and make the country safe for the rest of us ;)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
G20 Riots
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2009, 07:37:01 AM »
I can't condone the police action BUT Ian Tomlinson had plenty of time to get out of the area before this happened. He was filmed much earlier blocking a police vehicle and refusing to move - even when the driver tried to nudge him out of the way with the van! If he was on his 'way home' (not to his ex wife and family but a shelter for the homeless)then he should have just got on with it and left.

He was a drunk in the wrong place at the wrong time and his family should be questioning how they let him get in this position. Maybe they will donate the compensation to AA but somehow I doubt it.

I also tend to think that the young lady goaded the police into this so that she could join the compo culture lot and it doesn't help her case employing Max Clifford.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 07:37:41 AM by stoop »

Offline c1

• Northampton, UK
G20 Riots
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2009, 10:50:54 AM »
why mike do you always attack the poster in such a disrespectful way, (old fart). in kevins post seems home office to blame more than police and we all know who runs that.I for one support the police who do have a very difficult job (cats paws of Jaqui) to do and don't always get it right and should be accountantable as they are, but should not held up on mass to be pillared ?. Also I am fed up with the unwashed/benefit people with dogs on bits of string always making a point about their rights, if they don't like it in uk prehaps they should live in china as it has an expanding economy and know's how to treated them and their little dogs.

Offline mike A

• Prolific Member
G20 Riots
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2009, 11:20:50 AM »
C1, probably a reaction to people asserting their rights to protest being refer,d to as "pond life no good freaks"  "stupid junkie female"  " (probably the first wash she has had for years)".

Offline mike A

• Prolific Member
G20 Riots
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2009, 11:23:14 AM »
quote:

C1, probably a reaction to people asserting their rights to protest being refer,d to as "pond life no good freaks"  "stupid junkie female"  " (probably the first wash she has had for years)".

Not to forget " unwashed/benefit people with dogs on bits of string " ;)

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
G20 Riots
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2009, 14:13:06 PM »
Kev 3, I understand where your coming from,i'm not political or racist or anything like that, just like to see fair treatment all round, but nothing is fair these days,

Offline FrankStanley

G20 Riots
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2009, 15:00:29 PM »
Kevin3, when you say "up to the start of this month"
that would be April 1st ?? :D

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
G20 Riots
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2009, 17:17:30 PM »
Yes frank,and I was the fool.If a crime was committed in that vehicle on the 4th of March and I purchased it on the 1st of April,and had proof of purchase and an April paper with a picture of the vehicle in it,how smart do you have to be to figure it out?The rioters and looters at the G20 demo should have been singled out,caught,and slammed into prison with proper sentences.peaceful protesters should not have been attacked.:( :) :)

Offline peter16

G20 Riots
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2009, 21:50:54 PM »
My school history lessons taught me about a police force and a society that regarded anybody who disagreed as leftie scum, unwashed pinkos, pond life etc. pity it seems to have been transfered from Germany circa 1930/40's to UK.circa 2009 :o. Our police force does seem to contain it's fair share(unfortunately) of mindless thugs and bullies who it would appear are afraid to show their identification numbers :o, while they commit various crimes eg. common assault,GBH,ABH,etc[:(!] very sad state of affairs[:(!]

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf