Author Topic: Cyclists and Cycling.  (Read 1269 times)

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
Cyclists and Cycling.
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2009, 16:03:23 PM »
I don't know what youre whinging about Ted....try living in cambridge in the winter months.  The blasted students hop on their bikes, no lights, wobble along the lanes and wonder why the hell they get knocked off.  Then its the car driver who gets into trouble....!   the local police were giving out free light sets to people stopped last year.  (A £20 fine, but a free set of lights worth over £30 !!!).  But it still didn't stop the little booogggers.  And then you get the women/men biking their children to/from school with the child attached to the back in a little buggy like contraption - how the hell are you supposed to see them when the slither out of a side turning heading in your direction - [xx(][:(!]

Offline ted molloy

Cyclists and Cycling.
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2009, 16:36:03 PM »
Awe come on Pookie me "whinge" ? I just enjoy a bloody good moan.
I do feel sorry for you in Cambridge but try walking on Dartmoor miles from nowhere when all of a sudden you get about a dozen lycra clad mountain biking f**k wits suddenly decend on you from out of the mist frightning the crap out of my dogs and fellow walkers on several occasions knocking someone for six.

I don't deny thier right to ride on the bridle paths but wish they would exercise a little more care,in March we had a cyclist hit a rock whilst cycling accross the moor (not on a bridle path) and sustained some nasty injurys he had the bloody cheek to try and sue the national park for not maintaining safety standards on the moor needless to say he got a rather sarcastic reply from the land owner ,on yer bike Mr.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 16:37:43 PM by ted molloy »

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
Cyclists and Cycling.
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2009, 17:00:47 PM »
Ted, I dream of the day that a dozen lycra clad mountain bikers decend on me..... ;):D

Offline ted molloy

Cyclists and Cycling.
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2009, 17:32:21 PM »
PERVERT !!!: :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf