Author Topic: Cameron Solves Debt Crisis  (Read 2345 times)

Offline Ovacikpeedoff

Cameron Solves Debt Crisis
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2011, 14:14:02 PM »
UBT as I stated earlier you contribution so far has been nothing more that criticism of everyone. You remind me of the old guys in the muppets who sat in the box passing judgement on everyone without adding anything. Of course your attendance at these noted places of learning makes you superior to the rest of us and gives you the the right deride qualifications we have obtained from other places of learning. Poumpous is a word that comes to mind. You have been very lucky you have been able to attend 2 universities. Unfortunately I could not even afford to go to one full time. I worked 50 hours a week for an accounting firm and studied at night and weekends for nearly 4 years.  

I certainly would never go to you for advice or guidance because from what I have seen so far you would have little to contribute.

Offline Ovacikpeedoff

« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2011, 14:31:51 PM »
Colwyn, we can go round the houses on this subject. I think the world has reached a stage where it appears to be struggling to find a solution. I do not think that you and me have the answer. The big problem is that all current economic thinking is not getting us out of the situation. We have tried the spend your way out and it has not worked. We have tried the use of interest rates to stimulate growth and it has not worked.There is no more scope in using interest rates.We are using QE but that has in one hand some benefits in that we may generate growth but the flip side is that inflation will go up.

We have had recessions before and they have never been anything like this. The real comparison that can be made is to the depression in the 30s and look where that led us. Germany eldected a madman who promised heaven and we had a world war.

Colwyn so I am getting off the roundabout as I am getting dizzy from going round in circles.I am going to leave those that are paid to run the economy to sort it out.

I do enjoy a bit of banter with you.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 14:37:08 PM by Ovacikpeedoff »

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2011, 17:04:59 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by usedbustickets

quote:
Originally posted by desmartinson

Confidential information im afraid Peter.[ ;)

I've got you sussed now Des you must have been working for the Secret Service.. 00Des:D
[/quote]Very close Pete, could have done with you in my team. ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf