Author Topic: Blair  (Read 1827 times)

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
Blair
« on: September 23, 2014, 10:35:32 AM »
I have just watched Tony Blair, comically described as " The Special Peace Envoy ", standing outside
the United Nations building calling for boots on the ground in the ISIL confrontation.!
This warmonger shouldn't be in New York, he should be behind bars for his war crimes,didn't he
cause enough death and destruction the last time round,?
The first boots on the ground should be Blairs and his inner circle's.    What a bloody nerve.

Offline apollo

Re: Blair
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2014, 11:25:42 AM »
I saw a comment yesterday "What size boots will Euan want?"

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2014, 12:02:39 PM »
Cherie should also accompany them, suitably attired in a camouflage Niqab, in order to

ensure that the human rights of the ISIL terrorist's are not infringed upon.

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2014, 15:18:24 PM »
not disagreeing with any of the above, but lets gets some balance on this with Cameron's Tories and Cleggs Lib Dem Coalition war making in their term, which is to be given a Parliamentary relaunch next week.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2014, 15:53:06 PM »
While all this is going on there's no mention of the 1200 or so British troops that set-off on Sunday for Poland to face-off with the Russians

Offline scorcher

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2014, 16:41:19 PM »
 Let's hope they don't need any plumbers while they are over there.   ;)

Offline johntaylor49

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2014, 13:47:13 PM »
I once spoke with a bloke in Saudi Arabia who went to school with Tony Blair, before he was elected, I asked what he was like
and he replied "he was a little **** and it does not look to me like he has changed"!

Well, all that apart, ISIL must be destroyed in my view, and good on the Arab Nations that have joined the fight and
the Dutch for bombing their installations. I hate appeasement, it never has worked, if when Hitler had marched into the Rhineland illegally
in 1937 Britain and France had attacked there probably would have been no WW2. But of course I speak as an ex soldier, softly, softly has a price, we know this, its called even more graves in the future.

Blair I agree with everything I have read here, (the Middle East Peace Envoy who never dares get off his f...... yacht and go there), but we must respond with maximum overwhelming force, then, unlike Iraq, we leave, no attempt to force western style Government, remove the cancer and leave
the body to heal.

Attila

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf